Delivery

Can you clarify when you reserved?

For everyone's reference: Reserved January 5th, 2022 -> Confirmed March 23, 2022 -> VIN assigned March 26, 2022 -> Left factory March 30, 2022.

Interesting. Congrats! Sounds like someone may have backed out? Or a vin reassignment?

Interesting. Congrats! Sounds like someone may have backed out? Or a vin reassignment?
I honestly.. have no idea what happened here with so many people with the same configuration who reserved prior and confirmed prior. However, I am happy there will soon be another Lucid on the road!

It may be your original vin, but may have been taken from another car, or someone backed out. Just an unusual situation to get one so quick, either way, enjoy!

Just got notice last night that my HT has left the factory and is on its way to Palm Beach. That was fast. Will be out of town until the 10th. Having it delivered to my house that week
Did you have an earlier confirmation and later upgrade your order to GT?

Did you have an earlier confirmation and later upgrade your order to GT?
No. All in original Oder with original Order code. Maybe they just want me to have this car. They must have heard that I am a really cool guy 😂😂😂🍷cheers.I think they want one in the Sarasota area

Back