Dash cam

Do you know if the battery extender works with other dashcams? Someone just did a hit and run to my parked Lucid now I'm looking for a solution to continue recording for my dashcams.

If only we can figure out how to connect the hard wire to the car from the trunk, the hard wire seems to be a better option.

If only we can figure out how to connect the hard wire to the car from the trunk, the hard wire seems to be a better option.
The radar detector in my DE is hard wired to the fuse box.

Really could've use this today. Had a jackass in a lifted Jeep try to pass me in the rain on the 57 fwy, and he lost control within inches of the car. He spun three times and ended up stopped at the middle divider. The only reason he didn't flip was because of the lack of traction. I'm once again grateful for how sure-footed the Air is...

More than once the ability to dart the air out of the way of danger has come in handy for me. You don’t realize how nimble this thing is until you have to suddenly jerk the wheel, and the car does exactly what it’s told. On the way to bringing my kid to daycare the other day someone at the intersection approaching from my right didn’t see the stop sign and I was easily able to zip left and accelerate out of the way. In a slower less responsive or top heavy car the back right of the vehicle would have definitely gotten hit.

Has anyone put one in or are we all waiting for Lucid to implement this feature?
I realize I'm late to this party but my husband installed a dashcam back in December before our big road trip. We did NOT want to go 4500 miles without one and had no interest in waiting for the unknown! A dash cam footage was well worth it on a previous car that got totaled (it clearly showed the other driver at fault who initially insisted it was my husband at fault for that accident)

I realize I'm late to this party but my husband installed a dashcam back in December before our big road trip. We did NOT want to go 4500 miles without one and had no interest in waiting for the unknown! A dash cam footage was well worth it on a previous car that got totaled (it clearly showed the other driver at fault who initially insisted it was my husband at fault for that accident)
yea, I've had one in my car for 2 years now and never looked back or got stuck waiting and wanting =)

Back