DA Incompetence / Purchasing Nightmare - Any Ideas?

Just an update... my email to Zak did work (note: employees at Lucid appear to have email addresses with their full name, no punctuation, followed by @lucidmotors.com). He got another exec involved who happened to be visiting Goose Island last week and met me over the weekend to inspect my car. There was a very small paint issue they are fixing this week, and I am taking delivery this weekend.

Just an update... my email to Zak did work (note: employees at Lucid appear to have email addresses with their full name, no punctuation, followed by @lucidmotors.com). He got another exec involved who happened to be visiting Goose Island last week and met me over the weekend to inspect my car. There was a very small paint issue they are fixing this week, and I am taking delivery this weekend.
Glad you are being taken care of, fun driving soon!

They told me to send to 7575 gateway Blvd Newark CA which is WRONG. the correct address is 7500 gateway blvd
I'm due to pick mine up this week hopefully (my credit union is swamped, so their processing time is a little squidgy). I have on the purchase agreement to remit to 7373 Gateway Blvd. To someone who's already sent in the check, which address did you use?

I believe I have the same DA who i refer to as a spud who listens to Devo (no disrespect to Devo).
I have been tooting my horn to have folks contact Edward at Goose Island.
For example he guided to bring my check from the bank to Goose Island,
I did that Friday, and later that day I saw on the Lucid site that the payment had been credited to my account and showed a zero balance.
Hopefully my car will complete its' PDI tomorrow and I can pick it up after work.
I completely believe that my process timing (one and a half months from order confirmation to delivery) is because I got Edward involved after recognizing that my DA was good for nothing.
I was connected to Edward by the Manager at the Oakbrook store after the SA there and well as my DA were unable to determine if I would be able to get the IL $4500 electric car rebate. Edward confirmed that I am and let me know that he completes the State form and provides it during delivery.
Edward is delivering my car Thursday morning I will have to talk to him about the $4500 rebate paperwork tomorrow.

Edward is delivering my car Thursday morning I will have to talk to him about the $4500 rebate paperwork tomorrow.
Very cool, he provided the completed form during delivery.
I assembled the package (State Rebate form, registration, purchase agreement (the group of documents, 10 for me as the contract was amended twice, once to note the amount coming from the bank and the second to reflect the lien holder),proof of purchase (the page one the Lucid website for your account that demonstrates a zero balance) and IRS W9 form.

To be eligible for the current cycle we have to have it mailed/postmarked by September 30, 2022.

Here is a link to the State Rebate form.

Edward will provide a completed version of page 2 of the form. You have to complete page 1 and part of page 2.

Very cool, he provided the completed form during delivery.
I assembled the package (State Rebate form, registration, purchase agreement (the group of documents, 10 for me as the contract was amended twice, once to note the amount coming from the bank and the second to reflect the lien holder),proof of purchase (the page one the Lucid website for your account that demonstrates a zero balance) and IRS W9 form.

To be eligible for the current cycle we have to have it mailed/postmarked by September 30, 2022.

Here is a link to the State Rebate form.

Edward will provide a completed version of page 2 of the form. You have to complete page 1 and part of page 2.
Thank you for the information! Do you know what is up with the low income certification?

Thank you for the information! Do you know what is up with the low income certification?
My understanding is the State is tracking the participation of low income folks receiving the benefit, the last couple of pages of the document outlines the documentation requirements and income thresholds across a wide range of household sizes. You will just check the no box.

Back