Current delivery time for AGT in California?

fyellin

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Any recent purchasers of AGT in California? What's the expected time between ordering and delivery?

Apparently they had a 2022 in stock that matched my request. But I want to lease rather than purchase, and the leasing company only accepts current model year cars. So they're going to need to manufacture my car.

Lead time depends on what color you order etc. Best to ask Lucid directly.

Lead time depends on what color you order etc. Best to ask Lucid directly.
I was actually trying to avoid asking them directly.

Why should color/interior matter? Assuming a matching car isn't already sitting in their lot, I assume that there is some sort of processing pipeline that has some length of backorders.

I was actually trying to avoid asking them directly.

Why should color/interior matter? Assuming a matching car isn't already sitting in their lot, I assume that there is some sort of processing pipeline that has some length of backorders.
Because they batch colors for their paint shop. For example, if you order a Zenith Red, but they just finished that batch of painting, then you will have to wait until they come back around to it.

Because they batch colors for their paint shop. For example, if you order a Zenith Red, but they just finished that batch of painting, then you will have to wait until they come back around to it.
I wasn't looking for an exact numbers of days. More than recent purchasers would share their experience. I'm wondering "a few weeks" or "a few months".

I assume if you buy one of the cars they list in inventory, it would be less than a month….

I was just at Lucid in Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara with a friend who was curious. Was quoted early-April for a new Grand Touring. They confirmed there would be no problem in getting the $7500 discount if he ordered.

Because sales agents are sales agents, and will almost always give you the best possible scenarios, or something really close. I was really hoping to hear from actual purchasers: "I ordered on XX/YY and delivery was on XX/YY".

I was just at Lucid in Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara with a friend who was curious. Was quoted early-April for a new Grand Touring. They confirmed there would be no problem in getting the $7500 discount if he ordered.
As in my answer to @borski above, I'm was hoping for actual order/delivery dates.

Back