Cupholder dimensions?

I have mentioned in another area, but will add here. The cup holders are way too small and a huge design flaw. HOWEVER ..... I have found these cupholders on Amazon

and they work perfectly, fit snugly, and are able to rotate away from the screen and do not impede access to the screen. Actually, I like having them better than if the cupholders were the right size in the first place. I have installed one of them and I just ordered a second one to have two of them and they should both fit nicely. The rear seat armrest cupholders are way too small -- not sure what to do about those. My old Tesla had no rear cupholders and a third party company made a snug small cupholder cushion that fit nicely on the floor in between the front center console and back seat area which solved that problem. I'm hoping eventually someone does that for Lucid.

Be warned, there is an option on the Amazon page for it for a $15.99 version and then an upgraded $19.99 version. Purchase the $15.99 version, NOT the upgraded version. I tried the $19.99 "Upgraded" version and it sits too tall and is very awkward and does get in the way.

Not sure if there are other forums or areas where this has come up, but I went through about 5 different cup holders until I found this one, so feel free to spread the word.

I somehow recall my MS also had cupholders that were too small and I bought a cup adapter. But the swing-away aspect of this is perfect for the Lucid. Good find, Z-Squad!

I got the same swivel cupholder. It seems like there are a few companies selling the same thing. It is perfect for the Lucid.

Back