Crazy amount due showing in my lucid motors account.. i bought this car outright with a cashiers check

skomarla

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 AT
Referral Code
9A7U8E5H
Hi all,

When i login into lucidmotors.com, navigate to Designs & orders, and then click View Payment History, it still shows payment due. I paid the initial $1000 deposit using a credit card and the rest of the amount due with a cashier check.

1) I took delivery March 10th, 2024 and paid via a cashier check. the portal doesn't show the cashier check payment.
2) the portal now shows a failed payment of +$100,000.00 yes 100K and the + sign is real. indicating that they paid me 100K.. (um why would they do that?). I say this because the initial deposit has a minus sign -$1,000
3) now shows a payment due of $181,090..

WTF!!!! I've asked my sales advisor about this and waiting to hear back. but back in March after about a week after delivery, it used to show a payment due of $81,090. I asked my SA back then and he said it will update eventually.

anyone have this happen to them?

Did you change to the SAPPHIRE? j/k ;-)
it's a small bug - they can easily change it, but it can take a day.

Did you change to the SAPPHIRE? j/k ;-)
it's a small bug - they can easily change it, but it can take a day.
I wish!!!

This has been a bit of a saga. They owed me double referral, half credited right away and the second half sent to me via check. its been 5 months and I still haven't seen that check though its been acknowledged that they owe it to me, and now this. i would think they can at least handle payments and invoice properly after they've been in business from 2007 (as Atieva)!!

So far i'm calm. This is what it looks like in the portal and I have the copy of the check and the email acknowledging payment from lucid. i just this is totally weird and a bit unprofessional

1724184803879.webp
1724184980679.webp

Mine was wrong for a while, if I recall correctly. But you may want to follow up with your sales advisor to see what's going on.

glad to hear that they corrected it. so far, my SA has said that he has opened a ticket and should be resolved

Back