New safety requirements for vehicle door handles released for public comment in China
China drafts mandatory standards for car door handles.
carnewschina.com
carnewschina.com
Agree. I think they'll probably put a camera in that fin above the rear windshield, then allow the rearview mirror to be have a digital option.Visibility out back window doesn't look like it'll be great
Agree. I think they'll probably put a camera in that fin above the rear windshield, then allow the rearview mirror to be have a digital option.
I think the camo matches the earlier photo in the thread.
"Spotted in California, at a track. Hard to tell as it was going fast."
Proof. It has to be a Lucid!
Yes agree on the gravity 20/21 in wheels without covers. Good to see many new angles now though. The back will be interesting to see without the camo, but I recall the rear window was apparently super small so all this fitsDid anybody see these? Not sure if also Cosmos but those wheels look like the smallest gravity wheels without the aero covers.
View attachment 38938
View attachment 38939
View attachment 38940
Camouflage pattern, wheels, and front look like they match. Not sure what's going on at the rear but I'd like to think the camo is also hiding the overall rear profileDid anybody see these? Not sure if also Cosmos but those wheels look like the smallest gravity wheels without the aero covers.
View attachment 38938
View attachment 38939
View attachment 38940
I think that could be pretty close to what the rest will be. Kyle from OoS said the rear would be controversial and a love it or hate it aspect to the car. This may be it.Camouflage pattern, wheels, and front look like they match. Not sure what's going on at the rear but I'd like to think the camo is also hiding the overall rear profile
photos are too blurry to make any meaningful sense of that rear, so I'm still holding out on judgement.I think that could be pretty close to what the rest will be. Kyle from OoS said the rear would be controversial and a love it or hate it aspect to the car. This may be it.
Oh I hope not. That’s hideous.Did anybody see these? Not sure if also Cosmos but those wheels look like the smallest gravity wheels without the aero covers.
View attachment 38938
View attachment 38939
View attachment 38940