Cosmos prototype

Used ChatGPT to remove the camouflage.
98E26EC0-9E21-40DE-BD2A-653B1B1DCD94.webp
 

Attachments

  • 6F88F898-AED9-46C0-AE3F-D66867B87EEB.webp
    6F88F898-AED9-46C0-AE3F-D66867B87EEB.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 197
Used ChatGPT to remove the camouflage.
1779467158509.webp
It that's what the butt looks like, you're going to have to rely on cameras to see behind you.

(P.S. It's nice to read a thread where everyone is excited rather than bitching about something 😍👍
 
That front looks like the Tesla, not the other vehicle.

Here's what Gemini shows taking off the camo...View attachment 38909
The vehicle that I used ChatGPT for was the first and second images Lucid shared awhile back. Regarding the spy image, this is what ChatGPT made.
 

Attachments

  • D6739169-9FB1-40FE-80B4-3C4A2DF30976.webp
    D6739169-9FB1-40FE-80B4-3C4A2DF30976.webp
    255.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_9754.webp
    IMG_9754.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_9752.webp
    IMG_9752.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 189
The vehicle that I used ChatGPT for was the first and second images Lucid shared awhile back. Regarding the spy image, this is what ChatGPT made.
The shadowy images from Lucid make be think that camo vehicle is not a Lucid at all. For instance, the front corner shows an indentation on the Lucid one but that doesn't show on the camo car. And the rear liftgate is more of a transition edge in the Lucid, not an actual bump like the camo shot.

Looks like different vehicles to me now.
 
The vehicle that I used ChatGPT for was the first and second images Lucid shared awhile back. Regarding the spy image, this is what ChatGPT made.
that second one with the high back tailgate is really cool. I'm very curious to see what they launch.

Lucid makes some of the best looking new cars on the road right now.
 
Looks good.
In think from the OoS review Kyle said the front bumper light no longer goes all the way across like it does on Air and Gravity. So I think

1779469289437.webp


Is the most likely render. Which is pretty awesome actually if true.
 
Mechanical doors, locking/unlocking should work normally.
How does mechanical doors change locking/unlocking? The car still needs to signal a lock/unlock. The way I see it, the only difference is now you'll just have a door handle to pull on when your car doesn't unlock.
 
In think from the OoS review Kyle said the front bumper light no longer goes all the way across like it does on Air and Gravity. So I think

View attachment 38916

Is the most likely render. Which is pretty awesome actually if true.
Yeah that is a good looking vehicle. I love how they've solved the FOB problem by eliminating door handles.
 
How does mechanical doors change locking/unlocking? The car still needs to signal a lock/unlock. The way I see it, the only difference is now you'll just have a door handle to pull on when your car doesn't unlock.
A mechanical door lock wouldn’t be reliant an an electronic signal to be sent from the handle to the car to unlock the vehicle.
 
Back
Top