Cosmos prototype

Did anybody see these? Not sure if also Cosmos but those wheels look like the smallest gravity wheels without the aero covers.


1779644609531.webp

1779644620050.webp

1779644631010.webp
 
Visibility out back window doesn't look like it'll be great
 
I think the camo matches the earlier photo in the thread.

"Spotted in California, at a track. Hard to tell as it was going fast."
Proof. It has to be a Lucid!
 
Visibility out back window doesn't look like it'll be great
Agree. I think they'll probably put a camera in that fin above the rear windshield, then allow the rearview mirror to be have a digital option.
 
Agree. I think they'll probably put a camera in that fin above the rear windshield, then allow the rearview mirror to be have a digital option.

With so many bumps at the top of the tailgate, one of them has to be for a camera module.
 
Did anybody see these? Not sure if also Cosmos but those wheels look like the smallest gravity wheels without the aero covers.


View attachment 38938
View attachment 38939
View attachment 38940
Yes agree on the gravity 20/21 in wheels without covers. Good to see many new angles now though. The back will be interesting to see without the camo, but I recall the rear window was apparently super small so all this fits

Must be cosmos.
 
Camouflage pattern, wheels, and front look like they match. Not sure what's going on at the rear but I'd like to think the camo is also hiding the overall rear profile
I think that could be pretty close to what the rest will be. Kyle from OoS said the rear would be controversial and a love it or hate it aspect to the car. This may be it.
 
Camouflage makes it so hard to tell the true shape of a car. Which is the point, I guess.
 
I think that could be pretty close to what the rest will be. Kyle from OoS said the rear would be controversial and a love it or hate it aspect to the car. This may be it.
photos are too blurry to make any meaningful sense of that rear, so I'm still holding out on judgement.

Also this does not mean I'm asking for someone to use AI to "de-blurr" it. Please, don't.
 
Last edited:
Can't really see the details (which is the point of the camo) but the silhouette from that second set of photos makes it look like a current-gen Prius that's been lifted with a more squared off trunk area.

Details and pricing can't come soon enough.
 
I think this thing may be a winner.
 
We see alot of prototype/camo cars in Detroit. I agree on wheels.

Try to not see the rear spoiler and put a glass window back of the c-pillar. Certainly takes on the mini-Gravity shape!

Fun! Dream Ahead!
 
Based on Kyle’s description and images from spy shots and Lucid’s teaser images. The rear may look some like below. Some what like Prius but maybe better looking rear. I don’t think it will have wrap around clamshell lift gate like Gravity and will probably be a regular lift gate.

If it turns something similar then I don’t think it’s that bad of design considering the efficiency aspect. It kind of looks more Macan.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0262.webp
    IMG_0262.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 205
Back
Top