NoAnyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
Nope….I would be more concerned about the Germans and Detroit. Their EVs are very bad.Anyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
Checkout the next BMW iX3. That is the next generation of EV from automakers and they are going to be right there with Lucid.Nope….I would be more concerned about the Germans and Detroit. Their EVs are very bad.
What is your definition of long-term?Anyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
I'd kind of like to know if they're going to be around long enough to support my new Gravity DE? Alternatively if the trend continues, hemorrhaging cash, employees and execs, then it may be time to dump the vehicle before it's resale hits "Fisker Ocean" levels.What is your definition of long-term?
I leased my vehicle for this exact reason. I've hedged my bet on the company. As an investor and "owner" of a Gravity, I am planning on the company being successful and around for a long time. Henry Fisker was always a better salesman than an engineer and I did not think the Ocean would save the company.I'd kind of like to know if they're going to be around long enough to support my new Gravity DE? Alternatively if the trend continues, hemorrhaging cash, employees and execs, then it may be time to dump the vehicle before it's resale hits "Fisker Ocean" levels.
Don't worry, I am ....I'd be very worried if I was a shareholder.
Yes, it is going down as the prices of our carsAnyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
Not really. It took Tesla 10 years to show even a single quarter of profit, and 17 years to be reliably profitable. Lucid makes great cars. Great products can usually find buyers. But starting a car company from scratch is really hard, and capital intensive. They do need to clean up the software, and they seem to be doing that. They need more service centers around, and I think that will come.Anyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
Nope.Anyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
The Fisker Ocean was a bad vehicle, overall. The Gravity is not.I'd kind of like to know if they're going to be around long enough to support my new Gravity DE? Alternatively if the trend continues, hemorrhaging cash, employees and execs, then it may be time to dump the vehicle before its resale hits "Fisker Ocean" levels.
Not concerned, but I think the company's long term viability is definitely in question. If they go under, it won't affect me materially.Anyone on this forum concerned about the long term viability of this company?
The car price isn’t just a Lucid problem, it’s an EV problem in general. Then slap on the luxury element and its tanks even more.Yes, it is going down as the prices of our cars