You can use the physical toggles for that. Or, on the bottom pilot panel, click the climate button.Not sure how many people would find this useful but just something I'm used to from previous vehicles is a place to easily and quickly see the cabin temp and fan speed
View attachment 21144
Hey! That's where I think the HomeL:ink buttons should be!Not sure how many people would find this useful but just something I'm used to from previous vehicles is a place to easily and quickly see the cabin temp and fan speed
View attachment 21144
FWIW you might like Paula Nelson's "Water of Love". Sounds great in the Air.
That could be a good place for it. Or they could just leave that top bar as the top layer when the vehicle is in reverse so one could always press the current HomeLink button.Hey! That's where I think the HomeL:ink buttons should be!
Even with the base sound system? That's what I have sadlyFWIW you might like Paula Nelson's "Water of Love". Sounds great in the Air.