Climate Control - Cabin Temp and Fan Speed

edhu

Cars
Lucid Air Touring Stealt
Not sure how many people would find this useful but just something I'm used to from previous vehicles is a place to easily and quickly see the cabin temp and fan speed

1717701734585.png

Not sure how many people would find this useful but just something I'm used to from previous vehicles is a place to easily and quickly see the cabin temp and fan speed

View attachment 21144
You can use the physical toggles for that. Or, on the bottom pilot panel, click the climate button.

I guess you can use the physical toggles and adjust to see the temp and fan speeds.

I wouldn’t use the pilot panel as it’s too many screen touches to get in and to get back out. Plus while driving adjusting temp or fan speed isn’t great.

In my mind there’s ample room next to exterior temp, why not show it. Many vehicles have this and makes it hassle free to glance over.

View attachment 21144
Hey! That's where I think the HomeL:ink buttons should be!

Hey! That's where I think the HomeL:ink buttons should be!
That could be a good place for it. Or they could just leave that top bar as the top layer when the vehicle is in reverse so one could always press the current HomeLink button.

Back