Cleaning the Inside of the Glass Roof/Canopy

MPawelek

Cars
None
I know most on this forum will have the Butler or Downstairs Maid clean the inside of their Air glass canopy but for the rest of us how do you figure doing this without being a contortionist? Any ideas what and how you will get this done. Regular soft rag and Windex, mop and bucket, Rain-X?šŸ˜Š

I thought you canā€™t use a car wash with an EV? I thought wrong I guess.

Everyone is missing my point. The INSIDE of the glass roofā€¦ā€¦

If you tinted it, don't use windex. If you have tint, only water works. Otherwise, I would get this...

I wash my car every 2 weeks at minimum. Gotta keep that shine!

I thought you canā€™t use a car wash with an EV? I thought wrong I guess.
This is my wife's car, a great runabout EV and a hoot to drive. It apparently works well under 1.7m of water.

Last edited:
Actually going to start a thread on car washing tips as I am definitely interested to know more about what others are doing here.

Actually going to start a thread on car washing tips as I am definitely interested to know more about what others are doing here.
Iā€™m going to have a mobile detailer come by and clean it. Might do some home washes in between.

Iā€™m going to have a mobile detailer come by and clean it. Might do some home washes in between.
Maverick, that is a great idea to start a thread on car washing tips. For example, I have a telescopic squeegee for cleaning the windshield of my wife's SUV. Is it safe to use a squeegee on the glass canopy roof?

Back