Car Wash in Boca Raton FL area

rlissak

Cars
Lucid Air
Can anyone recommend a good car wash in the Boca Raton area? I read the posts about avoiding car washes with automated tracks. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Hate to say car wash I live in Boca also and sadly to say if you like washing your car with sandpaper a car Wash is perfect..... I have a couple private detailers I've used PM me and I'll be more than happy to forward their info

If you are unable to find a detailer to come to your house, go to the car wash at the Regency Shops next to the convenience store. You remain in your car, there is no track and it is completely touchless. It does a pretty decent job of cleaning. I then pull into the area for vacuuming and dry the areas that need it, especially trunk, frunk and doors. Alternatively, you can go to the car wash at Jog & Clint Moore or Federal just north of Glades and tell them you want a hand wash. I'd advise going early AM before it gets too busy.

If you are unable to find a detailer to come to your house, go to the car wash at the Regency Shops next to the convenience store. You remain in your car, there is no track and it is completely touchless. It does a pretty decent job of cleaning. I then pull into the area for vacuuming and dry the areas that need it, especially trunk, frunk and doors. Alternatively, you can go to the car wash at Jog & Clint Moore or Federal just north of Glades and tell them you want a hand wash. I'd advise going early AM before it gets too busy.
This isn't about damage caused by car washes - people's experiences and opinions differ. What is certain is that I've had cars that were always left with dirty patches. The shape of the panels prevented the brushes reaching all parts. With such a sculpted body, does the 4 suffer from the same problem?

Back