• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Car Internet/Connectivity

And its definitely appreciated. I'll be in San Diego anyway which is why I booked the test drive and it's only costing me ~$40 for the transportation to get to the Lucid location there but if I was making a special trip in, I would have canceled honestly just from how this sales process has been going. We'll see how things go as I really would be happy to buy the car if stuff like this can be figured out.
Wait, doesn't Lucid do home test drives or did they pause those?

Wait, doesn't Lucid do home test drives or did they pause those?

I live in Las Vegas - there's no Lucid anywhere near here. While there are some service partners that is about it. I was able to meet with a local member to check the car out which is why the next step was to talk to sales and figure out the details and all that fun stuff as I need to get something soon. Driving the V8 4Runner fulltime is not very economical lol

I live in Las Vegas - there's no Lucid anywhere near here. While there are some service partners that is about it. I was able to meet with a local member to check the car out which is why the next step was to talk to sales and figure out the details and all that fun stuff as I need to get something soon. Driving the V8 4Runner fulltime is not very economical lol
Nevada is a weird state, as they don’t have a license there.

Back