Can't turn off stability control on RWD Pure

leftbumper

Cars
Lucid Air Pure RWD
As the title states.... I just took delivery of my 2024 Air Pure RWD and there are no options in the Drive menu to change the stability/traction control.

I was really hoping to have some tail-out time with the RWD version.

On a side note, choosing the all-season tires really slows this car down. It just cannot hook up to put power down off the line.

As the title states.... I just took delivery of my 2024 Air Pure RWD and there are no options in the Drive menu to change the stability/traction control.

On a side note, choosing the all-season tires really slows this car down. It just cannot hook up to put power down off the line.
Interesting, I'm sure they will enable it in a future update.

I have high hopes it's there. I just watched the Savage Geese review of the Lucid Air Pure RWD versus the BMW i5 and they surely had stability control disengaged. They were cackling with delight! :)

On my Touring, under Settings -> Vehicle -> Drive Settings, I have Regenerative Braking, Stop Mode, Creep, and then Lucid Stability Control. In Smooth mode, it's not adjustable, but otherwise I can choose Full, Partial, or Off. I really hope you find you have the same. If not, I would follow up with the customer care team.

Talked to the techs and they are looking into it. Apparently the 2024s are a whole different thing (is this the first year for RWD?) so not sure if its an option

Talked to the techs and they are looking into it. Apparently the 2024s are a whole different thing (is this the first year for RWD?) so not sure if its an option
A recent news article just confirmed that it is missing right now. From Forbes' review of the Pure RWD,
And happily, Lickfold assured me that a forthcoming over-the-air (OTA) update will reinstate the Pure RWD’s ability to turn down traction and stability control intervention, in similar fashion to the Sapphire’s programming that allows for tail-happy slides similar to a drift mode.

Back