Can you disable seat belt warning for back seat drivers ?

Doesn’t seem to be a way and it’s annoying since none of my other cars have that “feature”
Not that I know of. I actually like it because I know if my kids have buckled their seat belts or not.

That’s concerning if my dog is back there I don’t want it telling me to go buckle her in.

I seem to remember somebody saying you could tag it as a car seat.

@hydbob I believe you have child seats in the back… is this something you can do?

I seem to remember somebody saying you could tag it as a car seat.

@hydbob I believe you have child seats in the back… is this something you can do?
I'm not sure, but I will try to see if I can find it. Having just a booster in the back does NOT trigger the warning. So I think the pressure sensor needs a certain amount of weight before it does.

You can always just buckle them without anyone. That should keep the lights off.

I looked and could not find anything

Try having someone lie down during a roadtrip. This was a terrible imposition by someone at Lucid…

Utterly ridiculous I have to do this, but I leave the backseat seatbelts plugged in to bypass this crap.

Try having someone lie down during a roadtrip. This was a terrible imposition by someone at Lucid…

Utterly ridiculous I have to do this, but I leave the backseat seatbelts plugged in to bypass this crap.
Inscape Data 4-PCS-Universal-Car-Seat-Accessories-for-Most-Vehicles https://a.co/d/1pbXGug

Just to chime in here. There is a new auto safety directive for all passengers - front & back to be belted in by law coming down the pike. A few states are now enforcing this. This may make the canine rear seat occupant therefore needing a restraint clipped in.

Those back seat drivers are causing more problems than ever........

My one year olds car seat activated the alert about 50% of the time. In our Tesla you can indicate when there is a car seat, but no such option exists for Lucid. That alarm is annoying, especially when it is starting and stopping as you drive. So we buckle the belt.

Same thing happened to me so I had to buckle it in beneath the car seat. Anyone know if the feature has been requested or if such a feature would be legal given the new requirements?

Back