Can I reset, is there any point?

Yup app used to work, now for the last 4 days it just says offline / waking up.

Is the typical looking 4 bars at the top of the right hand screen (near the home link icon) indicative of the cars cell signal? If so, mine has been at no signal since the GPS quit.
Yeah, definitely need a service visit. With no wifi and cell, car isn't communicating to the outside world.

Yeah, definitely need a service visit. With no wifi and cell, car isn't communicating to the outside world.
Probably your comms module went to sleep. Volvo and Polestar have a similar module ("TCAM"), made by the same manufacturer (Continental), which fails the in same way and is a well-known problem. In Volvo/Polestar, dealer service can often get it talking again by unplugging it from the rest of the car, and pulling its backup battery.

Thanks. I just realized you can text customer care at that same number, we’ll see what happens.

What number are you guys texting?
It’s the main customer care number. You can call it or text it.

1 (888) 995-8243

Sounds like a lot of your problems are related to lack of communication with your car. Which as you noted, sounds like it’s not working at all. Which means your phone key won’t work, the GPS won’t work, and likely no streaming.

Call or text customer care and get someone out to look at your communication system. Might be broken or cable loose. If they get that fixed; I think half your problems will be resolved.

Thanks. I just realized you can text customer care at that same number, we’ll see what happens.

make sure you actually opt in as well.

Car is going back to Seattle for service. I’m hoping it comes back with 2.0 installed as well.

Charging and EA wouldn't recognize my car. EA support started the charge remotely. Lucid service said it was an EA problem and they were fixing. Since then it has worked so I guess EA corrected the problem.

So I’ve owned the car for a week and it seems everyday something else stops working. GPS is froze, customer service says wait for 2.0 “sometime soon”. Mobile app won’t connect to the car, so I was unable to start charging that way. I had to use my credit card and pay at an EA 350kw charger, I can’t connect to Wi-Fi in my car which is about 30’ from my router while sitting in the garage. Will the car receive the update without Wi-Fi? I’ve tried the “signal light reset” no change. Is there a way to “hard reset” and does it fix anything?
Also, what mi/kWh is the rated range based on? I miss my Tesla’s range estimators and power consumption meters etc. I’m just blindly driving trying to do a 350 mile trip with 456 miles of range starting out. Not a chance! Had to find a destination charger and sit for 1.5 hrs to get enough to make it to the EA charger only to have problems getting it to work right.

I don’t see how there is anyway possible this car will go 516 miles on a charge unless it’s at 55mph with a tailwind! What are you guys seeing for “real world range” and at what speeds?
My GT with 19" is at 4500 miles after a road trip from Seattle to Los Angeles & back...I was able to get 4.1 mi/kWh for a good portion of the drive, going 65 mph with AC on, which works out to a range of 459 miles.

Back