Cadillac Lyriq: Where have I seen that display before?

Oh, sure. Compromise is always a choice somewhere in the middle of two opposing forces. And you absolutely can land on something that leans too heavily in one or the other direction. But questioning the choice without the context behind why that choice was made is an exercise in arrogance. And it often reveals a lack of understanding of process. Not to mention a complete lack of respect for those involved in that process.
Precisely this. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Oh, sure. Compromise is always a choice somewhere in the middle of two opposing forces. And you absolutely can land on something that leans too heavily in one or the other direction. But questioning the choice without the context behind why that choice was made is an exercise in arrogance. And it often reveals a lack of understanding of process. Not to mention a complete lack of respect for those involved in that process.

I agree but that is not my point. My caveat is that if you do successive compromises on the same issue you can get an unexpected result. I agree on a single compromise.

Back