Best Lucid owners Facebook group ?

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi all,
On Facebook there are many Lucid owner groups, however many are full of spammers or non owners.

Which one do you all prefer, if any?
Thanks

Hi all,
On Facebook there are many Lucid owner groups, however many are full of spammers or non owners.

Thanks
I don't do Facebook as a general rule. Haven't logged in for decades. And they still have tons more data on me than any company should.

I'm sure there are others here who could point you to groups that are the least spammy, though.

Hi all,

Thanks
Depends, where are you located?

Depends, where are you located?
Atlanta. But a national Facebook group is ok too. When I had my Tesla I was in several national, worldwide, and local groups.

I really appreciate this group a lot as I expect most of my questions and observations will be directed here.

I know there are lots of Lucids in the area since my local XPEL PPF company has already worked on over a dozen cars.
thanks

Both of those groups are run by and created by foreigners (admins) and are full of spam, especially the “official “ one which is not official in any way. I’m very familiar with both of those.

Both of those groups are run by and created by foreigners (admins) and are full of spam, especially the “official “ one which is not official in any way. I’m very familiar with both of those.
I find some good nuggets once in a while :). I do prefer this forum for substance.

Last edited:

Back