Bear decal facing back?

If you remove the decals then your car would be bear naked
Just make sure to remove all the adhesive, sometimes it sticks on and is just bearly there
 
Just make sure to remove all the adhesive, sometimes it sticks on and is just bearly there
Does everyone remember when all we did was bitched about software issues on this forum? What a wonderful time to be alive!
 
Does everyone remember when all we did was bitched about software issues on this forum? What a wonderful time to be alive!
I can tell the story of my "key not detected" episode today when I was running late to catch the train... Just to remember the old times
 
Little recognized fact... the Lucid bear is not quite the same as the California bear: https://lucidmotors.com/bear-story

Now that he's a more evolved bear, perhaps he could learn to walk in the direction the car is moving?
While we're at it, can someone re-design those hub caps so the bear doesn't end up standing on his head when the car comes to a stop?
 
it was funny, when I picked up my car in LA Peter Rawllinson was there and handed my car off to me, which was pretty cool. But with his accent (and the excitement I guess) he said something and I didn't understand, the next thing I know he was putting those bear stickers on the sides 😂

I just waited until I got home and easily removed them. I still chuckle about that when I see them on the cars occasionally.
 
it was funny, when I picked up my car in LA Peter Rawllinson was there and handed my car off to me, which was pretty cool. But with his accent (and the excitement I guess) he said something and I didn't understand, the next thing I know he was putting those bear stickers on the sides 😂

I just waited until I got home and easily removed them. I still chuckle about that when I see them on the cars occasionally.
Seems like the old BMW owners who added the "M" emblem to the 530 they were driving.



Riding down the road bear-back....
 
Bears only take correct turns
California bears are smarter than the average bear... they realize that in many cases right is wrong.
 
My AGT's Bears all face forward thanks to @Denali_Dane !
I prefer them this way. It's also cool how they are "tone on tone" subtle on Quantum Gray.
yup..i have quantum gray and i don't really like the bear decals when i saw it on most cars reviewed online....except for the quantum gray where you can tell it's there, obviously, but it doesn't jump out like the other colours
 
My AGT's Bears all face forward thanks to @Denali_Dane !
I prefer them this way. It's also cool how they are "tone on tone" subtle on Quantum Gray.

When you have them tone-on-tone, doesn't that make them bearly visible? Or did you want the bears to barely sit, barely visible on your fender?
 
When you have them tone-on-tone, doesn't that make them bearly visible? Or did you want the bears to barely sit, barely visible on your fender?
Yes. I like the low key look. They are there but they don't scream.
 
Yes. I like the low key look. They are there but they don't scream.
So your bears don't roar, they're just cool... good thing they have thick coats!
 
Back
Top