If you remove the decals then your car would be bear naked
Ok, you won. Can't top that oneIf you remove the decals then your car would be bear naked
Just make sure to remove all the adhesive, sometimes it sticks on and is just bearly thereIf you remove the decals then your car would be bear naked
Does everyone remember when all we did was bitched about software issues on this forum? What a wonderful time to be alive!Just make sure to remove all the adhesive, sometimes it sticks on and is just bearly there
I can tell the story of my "key not detected" episode today when I was running late to catch the train... Just to remember the old timesDoes everyone remember when all we did was bitched about software issues on this forum? What a wonderful time to be alive!
Seems like the old BMW owners who added the "M" emblem to the 530 they were driving.it was funny, when I picked up my car in LA Peter Rawllinson was there and handed my car off to me, which was pretty cool. But with his accent (and the excitement I guess) he said something and I didn't understand, the next thing I know he was putting those bear stickers on the sides
I just waited until I got home and easily removed them. I still chuckle about that when I see them on the cars occasionally.
California bears are smarter than the average bear... they realize that in many cases right is wrong.Bears only take correct turns
Your lousy puns are unbearableJust make sure to remove all the adhesive, sometimes it sticks on and is just bearly there
Honey goes further than vinegarYour lousy puns are unbearable
yup..i have quantum gray and i don't really like the bear decals when i saw it on most cars reviewed online....except for the quantum gray where you can tell it's there, obviously, but it doesn't jump out like the other coloursMy AGT's Bears all face forward thanks to @Denali_Dane !
I prefer them this way. It's also cool how they are "tone on tone" subtle on Quantum Gray.
My AGT's Bears all face forward thanks to @Denali_Dane !
I prefer them this way. It's also cool how they are "tone on tone" subtle on Quantum Gray.
Yes. I like the low key look. They are there but they don't scream.When you have them tone-on-tone, doesn't that make them bearly visible? Or did you want the bears to barely sit, barely visible on your fender?
So your bears don't roar, they're just cool... good thing they have thick coats!Yes. I like the low key look. They are there but they don't scream.