Bay Area PPF

Kai Noi

Cars
Lucid Air GT
I work in Palo Alto, and live in Arizona. Since the first thing that I way to do is add PPF; I’m wondering if Bay Area installers are more experienced and maybe less expensive than Arizona? I can take delivery in either state. Has anyone used a Bay Area installer that did qualify work, for a reasonable price? Looking for a full XPEL with ceramic coating.

I work in Palo Alto, and live in Arizona. Since the first thing that I way to do is add PPF; I’m wondering if Bay Area installers are more experienced and maybe less expensive than Arizona? I can take delivery in either state. Has anyone used a Bay Area installer that did qualify work, for a reasonable price? Looking for a full XPEL with ceramic coating.
Pretty sure Deep Reflections has become the defacto Bay Area ppf place.

Pretty sure Deep Reflections has become the defacto Bay Area ppf place.
It’s pretty split between there and OCDetailing who did mine and a bunch of others. Joe and Alex there do incredible work; it isn’t cheap, but it’s absolute perfection.

Deep reflections has done about 15 Lucids thus far with PPF and around 8 so far for tinting. He uses the high end Xpel products (including ceramic coating) but for a small premium you can get FeynLab ceramic coating. He is located in Los Gatos.

A Shade Darker in Santa Rosa is doing my PPF and tinting now. They have an excellent reputation, so you may want to get pricing from them. @Coltonw011 had them do tinting and they did a great job.

I have requested a quote for Deep Reflections; will do the same with Shade Darker and OCDetailing.
Thank you all!

I have requested a quote for Deep Reflections; will do the same with Shade Darker and OCDetailing.
Thank you all!
For all three quotes, make sure you mention you heard about these three detailers from this forum.

Thank you all!
who did you finally pick? at the same decision point as we take delivery of the Lucid Air Touring, and so far Deep Reflections quote is more reasonable than OCDetailing. About a 20%to 25% less price. Would love additional data points, also their products are different.

I passed on the GT, and went with the Touring. I’m taking delivery in Scottsdale, and going with PPP Werks. My car had a wrinkle in the leather seat. Hope to have it this week.

Back