Automatic braking with cross traffic

San7

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Went to LAX to drop off a family member on a very busy Sunday afternoon. After the drop-off, as I’m trying to squeeze into the chaotic traffic at the terminal, trying to get into a lane, the car keeps sensing cross traffic and slamming on the brakes, over and over. I was so concerned that someone would hit me from the back or the side. Is there anyway to over-ride the anti-collision in such situations?

Went to LAX to drop off a family member on a very busy Sunday afternoon. After the drop-off, as I’m trying to squeeze into the chaotic traffic at the terminal, trying to get into a lane, the car keeps sensing cross traffic and slamming on the brakes, over and over. I was so concerned that someone would hit me from the back or the side. Is there anyway to over-ride the anti-collision in such situations?
Yes, I live on a busy road so there’s ALWAYS cross traffic when I’m backing out and it would auto-brake when I had plenty of room so I turned it off. You can turn the automatic braking off under Dream drive. I hope an update allows a less sensitive setting because auto-braking for cross traffic can be useful if it works correctly.

Back