Are you planning to get another Lucid?

• Yes

Votes: 54 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters
I’m looking to maybe get a mid-size at some point when I’m ready to replace my Air. Assuming they make a sedan variant and not just a crossover.

I love my Air. But I don’t really need a car this big. We’ll see if I change my mind when the time comes.

Also, please Lucid, make me a roadster.

I am interested in a Lucid truck in maybe 5 years. Their motor efficiency is improving so it could be possible. What could it look like? Torque vectoring possibilities could be quite fun.

I am trying to convince my wife to get the gravity and sell her mercedes suv. If not, i may trade in my Touring for a gravity!

I’m looking to maybe get a mid-size at some point when I’m ready to replace my Air. Assuming they make a sedan variant and not just a crossover.

I love my Air. But I don’t really need a car this big. We’ll see if I change my mind when the time comes.

Also, please Lucid, make me a roadster.
On my second Air here, and +1 to all of this (although a midsize hatch would also be fine if it's not too tall)

Will I be getting another Lucid? Yes. Absolutely yes.

My other posts on here have expressed disappointment in some software related stuff, but those issues are far, far overshadowed by the overall engineering and design that Lucid has brought to the automotive market. And that's the difficult part, folks - creating, manufacturing, and bringing to market a compelling, unique, and desirable vehicle that people want to buy. The rest is just details.

I've become so enamored with the way my Air drives to the extent that it's basically ruined a lot of other cars for me. I would LOVE a mid-sized coupe from Lucid. I don't have kids, so I don't need the space of the Air. Something with less weight and size with the same tuning philosophy? *Chef's kiss*

I've become so enamored with the way my Air drives to the extent that it's basically ruined a lot of other cars for me. I would LOVE a mid-sized coupe from Lucid. I don't have kids, so I don't need the space of the Air. Something with less weight and size with the same tuning philosophy? *Chef's kiss*
+1000.

The instant torque is going to be hard to live without. A manual transmission in a capable car like a CT5 Blackwing or 911 T has been the only thing so far the has provided a better driving experience than the Air. I fully realize that this is not apples to apples comparison. This fact makes the Air even more credible that this comparison for me is even relevant.

I have a deposit on a Volvo EX90, but the range is disappointing, and have been reading about some concerning issues, so barring a complete breakdown with Lucid most likely getting the Gravity
Exactly the same situation for me. I pre-ordered an EX90 and got an email few days back to configure it. But, we would rather go with Gravity once it is out. I think Lucid will be far superior car, if Gravity is anything like the older sibling!

We are on our 2nd Lucid. I am eyeing the glorious Sapphire, but what I really want is a coupe/roadster. We are looking at the Gravity too as our utility vehicle.

I've been thinking about it some more - I definitely want another Lucid if there will be a way to run native Google maps navigation. If not, it isn't so clear.

Waiting with bated breath for the Gravity. I love our AGT, but really look forward to the flexibility (and ground clearance, and dog-friendly cargo space, and the 3rd row) of the Gravity.

Waiting with bated breath for the Gravity. I love our AGT, but really look forward to the flexibility (and ground clearance, and dog-friendly cargo space, and the 3rd row) of the Gravity.
The biggest thing about Gravity for me is that I can open the door, shift my bum onto the seat, and be in the car. As opposed to dropping 3' into the seat of the Air, like I do now. My knees are not what they used to be.

The biggest thing about Gravity for me is that I can open the door, shift my bum onto the seat, and be in the car. As opposed to dropping 3' into the seat of the Air, like I do now. My knees are not what they used to be.
Forgot to mention that- took me a couple of months to keep from knocking my head when entering. Also- sick of switching profiles every time we switch drivers. I want this one to be MY car.

Forgot to mention that- took me a couple of months to keep from knocking my head when entering. Also- sick of switching profiles every time we switch drivers. I want this one to be MY car.
That's such a Gandalf thing! Remember when you used to knock your head in Bilbo's house, all the time? Aah, good times ...

I love my Lucid, but there are a lot of little things which I have had problems with on the first generation Air. Would not purchase a new model out of the gate now. Will probably wait on the Gravity until the bugs are worked out.

I'll wait until Lucid release their mid size vehicle. Hopefully, it will not be a suv/cuv. I'm hoping for a sport wagon, a Lucid version of the Volvo V70 R.

May add the EV Hummer as the used prices have come back to reality and you can turn it into a convertible for a little more fun. Still have my AIR GT 4 sale as I’m getting a GT-P

I'll wait until Lucid release their mid size vehicle. Hopefully, it will not be a suv/cuv. I'm hoping for a sport wagon, a Lucid version of the Volvo V70 R.
I am also hoping that the mid size Lucid is the same equivalent as the AGT when it is released but just in a smaller size. I would not hesitate to order one as long as it has the same acceleration, handling and luxury etc. as the larger Air.

I am also hoping that the mid size Lucid is the same equivalent as the AGT when it is released but just in a smaller size. I would not hesitate to order one as long as it has the same acceleration, handling and luxury etc. as the larger Air.
Not sure why y'all are hoping for when we.knownits going to be a CUV aka model y style

Back