Anyone Hear From Lucid Today (May 24th)?

rbbarry

Today is the day I think Lucid DAs will be telling those who ordered more news about their cars. Anyone hear anything yet from their DA today?

Nope, crickets...

It's only 10:20am on the west coast! They haven't even finished getting their coffee at Lucid HQ!

Nope. Nada. Nothing. Don’t really expect to hear anything until my car actually completes production. Since there are no wrapped cars at Casa Grande in the delivery lot from Bear’s flyover yesterday, I don’t expect either a call or email. It is not like my DA to actually tell me what is happening.

Last edited:
Zilch. Car has been at Goose Island for weeks. Not one word....

Just thinking more about this "supposed new news" and my bet is that if they did indeed have more to say, if it was good news, we would probably already have heard about it. If it is bad news (and they want us to hear about it) it will come out in an email at about 4:59pm pst on Friday, just before the long weekend. That will also show they have someone in PR with a touch of basic public Company experience.

Just thinking more about this "supposed new news" and my bet is that if they did indeed have more to say, if it was good news, we would probably already have heard about it. If it is bad news (and they want us to hear about it) it will come out in an email at about 4:59pm pst on Friday, just before the long weekend. That will also show they have someone in PR with a touch of basic public Company experience.
True, bad news always right before a weekend...

My DA just replied to me. My VIN which should have been assigned a week or two ago is now delayed to June sometime.

My DA just replied to me. My VIN which should have been assigned a week or two ago is now delayed to June sometime.
Mine hasn’t updated me on anything. Still ‘in production‘ as we hit the 30 day mark. Still crickets.

I'm expecting to hear from my DA in October or November (20" wheels).

Back