- Joined
- Aug 12, 2022
- Messages
- 1,714
- Reaction score
- 1,660
- Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Cars
- Lucid Air Touring
- Referral Code
- BJ2URGEK
How is it holding up for you? I do about the same mileage and looking into one.im also putting a ton of miles on to the tune of 1k per week roughly. I have to say it’s the nicest “commuter” car I’ve ever driven. Just so damn comfortable and laid out really well. 19’s make a massive difference to me and window tinting is a must due to crap AC fan.
You still have yours? How is it going?7200 in 5 1/2 months.
Yes, 20,000 miles and counting.You still have yours? How is it going?
VeryLucky Lucid
77777 at 77 mph? You could’ve at least had 77% percent charge! You must be one of the highest milage out there. I’m coming up on 55555 soon
How do we contribute information to this new tracker?View attachment 34012
@RM-S8 @Halodde @HC_79
I am excited for the leaderboard functionality to come to Lucid tracker! It will help make this mileage war more official! I think @HC_79
holds the high mileage record on Gravity.
Thread 'Introducing Lucid Tracker — A New Community Tool'
https://lucidowners.com/threads/introducing-lucid-tracker-—-a-new-community-tool.13473/
@HC_79 has really poured heart and soul into this and we need to get the word out there!
https://lucidtracker.app/Home
Thanks @HC_79 !!!
Use the cite! And login!How do we contribute information to this new tracker?