Any one order the Sapphire?

It's kinda like watching someone else playing $150 per pull on slot machines. Something we'd never do, but we're rooting for you like hell!
Thank you. I’m not a car collector. I buy cars to drive them. Cars are a liability, not an asset.
That said, buying at 1-2 years old and selling after 18-24 months, has worked pretty well for me.
I will soon find out, what is the market price for a DE Air with 10k miles.
Buying new is a pretty much a guaranteed loss and I ordered a second Lucid before seeing how the first one works out.
Better to be lucky than good. 😂

Thank you. I’m not a car collector. I buy cars to drive them. Cars are a liability, not an asset.
That said, buying at 1-2 years old and selling after 18-24 months, has worked pretty well for me.
I will soon find out, what is the market price for a DE Air with 10k miles.
Buying new is a pretty much a guaranteed loss and I ordered a second Lucid before seeing how the first one works out.
Better to be lucky than good. 😂
Well by then there should be the whole UI refresh. Are you planning on selling right away or waiting for the UI refresh?

Well by then there should be the whole UI refresh. Are you planning on selling right away or waiting for the UI refresh?
UI refresh as added CarPlay and whole 9 yards?

I sat down with my fiancé and talked it out. I have an issue where I just enjoy buying new things. This time, it made 0 sense to buy this car. I do love the tri motor, and the sapphire color imo is the best looking color they have. Everything else, a let down honestly I’m still kicking myself for not getting the Santa Monica interior in a DE so I couldn’t imagine having a Mojave interior (I have Santa Cruz now). Anddd I bought into Lucid for range, so the Sapphire will no doubt suffer some range loss (although I expect it to still have great range) in comparison to my GT. I’ll keep an eye on the Sapphire Gravity and enjoy my GT for now 😂 Good luck to those who ordered!

New Member, wondering if anyone has ordered the New Sapphire. I am interested in reserving one. Currently have a Toyota Prius Prime.
That is quite a leap of faith from Prius Prime.

New Member, wondering if anyone has ordered the New Sapphire. I am interested in reserving one. Currently have a Toyota Prius Prime.
Haha yeah I think the Sapphire is a bit of an upgrade over the Prius! I say go for it. It’s going to be a rare car, its the best looking Lucid, it’s the pinnacle of the brand, and even if the suspension is designed for the track it’s still got to be decent on roads, as it’s not a race car, just a monster EV. Having a GT, 816 HP is more than enough but given how smooth the car is in smooth mode, I doubt the sapphire is going to be so crashy with the suspension that you can’t use it around town and on trips.

It’s better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven’t done. I’m not gonna get one but that’s just cuz I’m satisfied with the GT and don’t have the itch to have the ultimate version of the brand. Plus I got some $$ home renovations coming up and I guess I should put some $ into the kid’s college fund.

I’m waiting on a couple parts for the service team to come out and take car of minor issues and I may do another road trip. I will probably test the market late September or October.

Haha yeah I think the Sapphire is a bit of an upgrade over the Prius! I say go for it. It’s going to be a rare car, its the best looking Lucid, it’s the pinnacle of the brand, and even if the suspension is designed for the track it’s still got to be decent on roads, as it’s not a race car, just a monster EV. Having a GT, 816 HP is more than enough but given how smooth the car is in smooth mode, I doubt the sapphire is going to be so crashy with the suspension that you can’t use it around town and on trips.

It’s better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven’t done. I’m not gonna get one but that’s just cuz I’m satisfied with the GT and don’t have the itch to have the ultimate version of the brand. Plus I got some $$ home renovations coming up and I guess I should put some $ into the kid’s college fund.
Hey , don’t knock the Prius Prime. Yesterday while driving to work in mine, I did 0-60 in 2 minutes flat .

Hey , don’t knock the Prius Prime. Yesterday while driving to work in mine, I did 0-60 in 2 minutes flat .
That’s great safety for my teenager kids.

I did. Want everyone to know immediately who has the tiniest PP around....I don't 100% know if I'll take delivery or keep. But I changed opinion after speaking with James from Throttle House (on IG) - it's the whole package not just straightline but a true driving machine that hasn't been seen before. I'm here for that...until I'm not.

Not going to happen. The acceleration of my AGT in smooth mode is more than enough for me. Even if I was 50 years younger I would not.

Pass ... 0-60 in 2sec is fun but I am waiting for a lightweight EV that can corner like a sports car should.

Pass ... 0-60 in 2sec is fun but I am waiting for a lightweight EV that can corner like a sports car should.
Gonna need to wait for solid state batteries, otherwise it'd have a range of like 100 miles to be lightweight

I put my name on a list for the fully electric Corvette!

I put my name on a list for the fully electric Corvette!
I would dig that too. I really want a 2 seater convertible to to go crazy price like Tesla Roadster.

I would dig that too. I really want a 2 seater convertible to to go crazy price like Tesla Roadster.
I had a deposit on the Tesla Roadster but after a year, gave up and canceled.

Back