Any one order the Sapphire?

Well by then there should be the whole UI refresh. Are you planning on selling right away or waiting for the UI refresh?
Got mine today. Bottle to lips in 1.5 sec
tempImageeu28Ws.png

I had a deposit on the Tesla Roadster but after a year, gave up and canceled.

I find it extremely interesting that the Tesla Roadster 2 had acceleration claims for the manufacturer that almost mirror the Lucid Air Sapphire! Do you know or did you ever find out how much hp the car was supposed to have or any other technical specifications? ;)

I’m not sure the big price jump is worth it for the Sapphire. I have an AGT. I was on the waitlist for the DE but didn’t make the cut. I received an early AGT but still LOVE my car!

I’m not sure the big price jump is worth it for the Sapphire. I have an AGT. I was on the waitlist for the DE but didn’t make the cut. I received an early AGT but still LOVE my car!
Same here. I almost made the cut-off of DE. Now I’m happy as early GT owner, loving it and emotionally attached. If I didn’t have GT, I would be debate camp looking at Sapphire.

I just cannot imagine going that fast. The GT makes me so dizzy I really don’t push it that often, usually when I have someone in the car that I want to show off to or that I despise.
That Sapphire is sooooo nice though. I cannot wait to hear peoples experience with it.

I had a deposit on the Tesla Roadster but after a year, gave up and canceled.
Roadster and CyberTruck are looks like will push back years the way Elon creep in products like robots and whatever he feels as in the moment.

Would it make sense if Sapphire has convertible top like Tesla Roadster? It would be an attractive attribute of coastline cruiser.

Would it make sense if Sapphire has convertible top like Tesla Roadster? It would be an attractive attribute of coastline cruiser.
No. It would kill the aerodynamics completely.

I would be interested in trying one out but honestly speaking I'm super happy with my GT already.
Don't have any good reason to get one unless I have a lot of money to throw away.

No. It would kill the aerodynamics completely.
I mean removable. But I know it may reduce cD at such phenomenal speed.

So a GT is a reasonable purchase, but the Sapphire is throwing money away?
Don't get me wrong, I still think Sapphire is amazing. But to me, the improvement is not enough to justify that additional $100k. :)
I care more about miles than house power, and it's not like Sapphire will have a significantly more miles than the GT.
I don't need the addition horse power since I'm not going racing with people. 800 is more than enough for my life style.

The Lucid Air Sapphire will chase down multi million dollar production hypercars in a straight line and even around racetracks particularly the Bugatti Chiron Supersport's which are £5 million and it's the BARGAIN of the century in comparison!

Coincidentally Bugatti set a new World Record today on VHT prepared 1/4 mile surface in the Middle East~

Sapphire has this.🙂

Back