Any Minnesota-based owners (or owners to be)?

Got a call that I will need to travel to Chicago to get my Air Touring-so a very quick road test for my new vehicle.
Congrats! Hope you got the 19"'s...lots of construction going that way, fyi. See if you can learn anything about their mobile van service to Twin Cities area. They naturally should want to bundle customer needs here, but not sure how well the communication works.

Congrats! Hope you got the 19"'s...lots of construction going that way, fyi. See if you can learn anything about their mobile van service to Twin Cities area. They naturally should want to bundle customer needs here, but not sure how well the communication works.
Thanks! Yes-got the 19" wheels.

Thanks! Yes-got the 19" wheels.
Congratulations! We went down to Chicago to pick up the car too. Was able to go over it carefully before accepting delivery. Better to do it there than at your home

I’m expecting my Touring to be delivered this coming week. I know there is a white Lucid in my neighborhood in Edina as I’ve seen you here and there, usually around the Fire Station on Tracy, where I look jealously at your beautiful car!

Excited to be in the mix - would love to meet up with other owners, especially early on, to share knowledge…or just beers.

I’m expecting my Touring to be delivered this coming week. I know there is a white Lucid in my neighborhood in Edina as I’ve seen you here and there, usually around the Fire Station on Tracy, where I look jealously at your beautiful car!

Excited to be in the mix - would love to meet up with other owners, especially early on, to share knowledge…or just beers.
That’s likely me. Let me know how delivery goes.

Back