Any Grand Touring 0-60 numbers?

It actually scares me the amount of people that now have access to this much HP. First of all, who really needs it? Sure it’s cool to say and fun, but most people can’t handle that amount of power, nor should they. People as a whole are terrible drivers, give them supercar acceleration and they think they are invincible. Sure, $140k is a lot of money, but it’s not supercar money. I love the power, but it’s excessive imo, useless in most cases. I’m not 21 anymore and would value faster charging, longer range, longer battery life and bigger charging infrastructure vs being able to do 0-60 in 2 seconds. I understand it’s a byproduct of going electric and highly efficient motors, but people asking for more power just confuses me. 800 hp in the GT is an absurd amount of power..

Agree. I have owned my BMW M5 for over seven years now and almost never have a chance to use the power (only 575hp). That was one of the reasons the GT was "good enough" for me, that and the fact I hated the light interior in the DE.

Back