Any delivery over the last 3-4 weeks?

cpd1

Cars
Air Dream P
Doesn't seem so acc. to Lucid social media and posts here, effectively no deliveries after the initial first 2 weeks of Nov? New studio opening but no delivery.
The rare updates I have received from my delivery advisor have always been the same over the past month, car in production delivery expected by year end but this seems less and less likely....
Does Zenith Red even exist? :mad:
When I asked the question I was told they are working to make cars perfect, great but actual updates would be even better. At the going pace the 520 DEs are going to take until end of Q1.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem so acc. to Lucid social media and posts here, effectively no deliveries after the initial first 2 weeks of Nov? New studio opening but no delivery.
The rare updates I have received from my delivery advisor have always been the same over the past month, car in production delivery expected by year end but this seems less and less likely....
When I asked teh question I was told they are working to make cars perfect, great but actual updates would be even better. At the going pace the 520 Des are going to take until end of Q1.
Gee, where have we heard that before? Nonsense. These excuses get a bit tiring. Nothing made by humans will ever be ‘perfect’. Unfortunately, with the state of communications from Lucid, we will never know the real reason why deliveries have apparently stopped.

Agreed, aiming for perfection is great but think advisors have no idea what is really going on and I suspect production is very very slow or has completely stopped. There might be a mad delivery rush the last few days of the year but somehow feels very unlikely

When I asked the question I was told they are working to make cars perfect, great but actual updates would be even better. At the going pace the 520 DEs are going to take until end of Q1.
Maybe they're waiting on me to place my Zenith Red order, LOL

Based on the drone flyovers, where there are 50+ cars each week at the factory parking lot, the cars must be going somewhere.

Based on the drone flyovers, where there are 50+ cars each week at the factory parking lot, the cars must be going somewhere.
Have we ever established these are 50 different cars each week and not the same 50 with slight rearrangements? I thought this question came up before with no answer, unless I missed it.

No one can know for sure, but some flyovers have definitely had cars in the same configuration, suggesting they're the same from the previous flyovers. I doubt Lucid would have someone move all the cars just to make it seem like they're producing more than they truly are. That would be some shady business.

That being said, a YouTuber, Jon Rettinger, who posts on the other forum got his DE yesterday and said it's #78. Lucid has been posting a few individual deliveries on their social media over the past few weeks too, so the cars are moving. The pace definitely needs to pick up to meet the year end goal though.

Dang, only 78. That's only about 1 delivery per day

I would think that once someone pays for the car (like I will next week), the delivery should be rather quick. I wonder how many people here have paid and how long they have waited so far?

As an aside, my sales person mentioned that the PDI process was backed up, but one would think they can process at least 1 car per day, per location.

I got ripped apart on a Facebook group for reporting what the guy at the WPB studio told me, which was 484 deliveries as of a week or two ago. I was fake, a liar, etc. it was funny how people don’t like hearing what they don’t want to believe. That being said, I just paid for my car, so hopefully it’s soon! Got the email tonight with the link to pay or instructions to wire.

I got ripped apart on a Facebook group for reporting what the guy at the WPB studio told me, which was 484 deliveries as of a week or two ago. I was fake, a liar, etc. it was funny how people don’t like hearing what they don’t want to believe. That being said, I just paid for my car, so hopefully it’s soon! Got the email tonight with the link to pay or instructions to wire.

How long ago did you get a VIN? Just wondering how long the interval between the VIN and request for payment was in your case??

I
How long ago did you get a VIN? Just wondering how long the interval between the VIN and request for payment was in your case??

I got my VIN on November 19 and request to pay on December 11. I called my Delivery Advisor, as the DocuSign function for the Purchase Agreement was freezing up. Even though it was a Saturday, she answered. She said my car was not yet in transit and that someone from the delivery team would contact me during this week to go over delivery arrangements.

I authorized the ACH funds transfer Saturday afternoon, but it didn't hit my bank until this morning.

It seems most deliveries have been made on weekends thus far. I doubt my car is going to get to Florida and clear final inspection and delivery prep by this coming weekend. Then the next weekend is Christmas, and the next after that is 2022. So I assume I'll be getting a weekday delivery sometime next week or the week after . . . .

i get mine in south florida wednesday..got a call from the local advisor in palm beach who is going to meet me and the flatbed w vehicle at my home..
i paid on thursday..he called on saturday

When did u get you VIN and which color pls? Still trying to locate a Zenith Red in the while, becoming like Big Foot

Just curious. How is your car configured (P or R, color, wheels) and what is the delivery venue?
P, Gold and 21 inch wheels. I have no idea about delivery. He asked about holiday plans, would I be in town out of town, etc. I told him to give me a delivery date and I’d make it happen. I live walking distance from the one in West Palm Beach, so it’s easy for me to be there, if I’m at home. I emailed him about a delivery date again this morning but I’ve gotten no response.

P, Gold and 21 inch wheels. I have no idea about delivery. He asked about holiday plans, would I be in town out of town, etc. I told him to give me a delivery date and I’d make it happen. I live walking distance from the one in West Palm Beach, so it’s easy for me to be there, if I’m at home. I emailed him about a delivery date again this morning but I’ve gotten no response.

I'm in Naples and getting a Zenith Red P w/ 21" wheels. When I first confirmed my order in September, I was told the car would be delivered to my home. Lucid is now asking if I would accept delivery in West Palm Beach, which is a 2.5+ hour drive for me. I asked about the Miami location but was told it's not set up for deliveries. We're having several waves of out-of-town holiday company beginning on the 18th, and I'm not sure I want to leave for a full day to go to West Palm and back, so I may still ask for home delivery.

Also, I usually get my cars Opti-Coated before putting them on the road for a significant distance, especially in Florida where bug splatter can work a number on paint. I'm not sure I want to drive an uncoated car across the Everglades.

How long after you made payment did Lucid acknowledge receipt? I paid Saturday through the ACH, and the withdrawal hit my bank yesterday. But Lucid is still showing the payment as pending and has not sent me a confirmation receipt. (When I paid for our Tesla in August via ACH transfer, the transaction cleared while I was standing at the service desk.)

How long after you made payment did Lucid acknowledge receipt? I paid Saturday through the ACH, and the withdrawal hit my bank yesterday. But Lucid is still showing the payment as pending and has not sent me a confirmation receipt. (When I paid for our Tesla in August via ACH transfer, the transaction cleared while I was standing at the service desk.)
I used their portal last night, since they said it’s quicker and easier than a wire. However, nothing has been taken out of my account yet, even though I had an email from my bank saying I had consented to using their 3rd party for it. I could have wired the money today and it would have been done, so I’m not sure it’s quicker but certainly was easier.
We‘ve bought 6 Teslas over the past 8 years and I never did a wire. First one in Jan 2013 was delivered to our house and we gave them a cashiers check in our garage upon delivery. It became easier over the years and the last three were bought by bringing a personal check with us when we picked them up. I like that better. They’re service has gotten so bad though that neither one of us will buy another Tesla. Still own a few and won’t get rid of what we own though, as they are awesome cars to drive. Just abysmal service now.

Well, Lucid let me take the car when my status on the portal still showed pending. Should've canceled my wire that day!

Back