Another teaser of Lucid Air w/ metal roof

Sid432

Referral Code - X1VWPQ1V
Cars
AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
Referral Code
X1VWPQ1V
Here is another picture I came across the Lucid Air with metal roof. It could be the same one that we saw with PR

Courtesy: found this on Twitter and I don’t own it.

1663368946682.png

Compared to the last picture, it looks like it hasn't moved an inch! Gonna be there for another year at this rate.

Maybe they're pointing at a panel gap trying to figure out how to fix it.

Compared to the last picture, it looks like it hasn't moved an inch! Gonna be there for another year at this rate.

Or maybe they took the pictures at the same time and are just slowly releasing them as teasers. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DBV

those smiles though 💭💭

Interesting picture, is that a separate piece of glass on the lower left? It looks like it has a rubber seal between two pieces.

Interesting picture, is that a separate piece of glass on the lower left? It looks like it has a rubber seal between two pieces.
It's a plastic piece that is attached to the trunk. It holds the brake light bar.

Ahh ok, thank you hydbob, I guess I didn't really notice it in person so thought it was associated with the metal roof glass.

Back