Android Auto Thursday

Maybe they are waiting to add it as fluff for UX 3.0 to make it seem like a bigger major update 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe they are holding off on Android Auto because of a possible partnership with Apple.

Maybe they are waiting to add it as fluff for UX 3.0 to make it seem like a bigger major update 🤷🏻‍♂️
That was my guess, but also that UX3.0 may be tied to Gravity release. However I think Gravity is still far enough away that my imagined sequence of events doesn't make sense.

... so that dual screen support can be offered ? ? ? 🤔 wishful thinking(before I get asked to elaborate)..
Honestly this to me would be more useful than AA right now. The Lucid nav and system is plenty for me atm and works well

Honestly this to me would be more useful than AA right now. The Lucid nav and system is plenty for me atm and works well
I had a KIA EV from Hertz out of JFK and while initially excited about having android auto and google maps found it annoying that it didn't help by showing remaining charge. If there is no way that can be implemented into the Lucid UI then I would probably end up sticking to the Lucid Nav anyway. Agree too that it would be more useful to have nav on top screen and say music on the bottom

I had a KIA EV from Hertz out of JFK and while initially excited about having android auto and google maps found it annoying that it didn't help by showing remaining charge. If there is no way that can be implemented into the Lucid UI then I would probably end up sticking to the Lucid Nav anyway. Agree too that it would be more useful to have nav on top screen and say music on the bottom
My #1 most requested feature from the day I got this car last year was sentry mode. And that still remains true. After that, definitely usage of both screens for different tasks

Even Lucid kind of advertises the bottom screen as kind of a passenger screen, and the top panel as the driver screen. It makes more sense to allow the passenger to do their own thing and the driver to do their own

The bmw aa integration has some of this, Google maps shows up in the cluster.... It's really cool

My #1 most requested feature from the day I got this car last year was sentry mode. And that still remains true. After that, definitely usage of both screens for different tasks

Even Lucid kind of advertises the bottom screen as kind of a passenger screen, and the top panel as the driver screen. It makes more sense to allow the passenger to do their own thing and the driver to do their own
+1

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!

Just remember that "Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle." Helen Keller

never-give-up.gif
#dreAAm

Back