Analyst bullish on Rivian, Lucid

Spin Doctor

Verified Owner
Cars
'22 AGT, '93 968
Referral Code
NM5ZS2NA
Bloke from Cantor Fitzgerald on CNBC Power Lunch yesterday:

We remain bullish both on Rivian and Lucid in the long term ... issue is around supply ... In our view [Tesla] no longer has the best electric vehicle.

Stock falling
Still will be pockets to make quick $
Just like last time
Got in again at 6.90 (3K shares)
See it going back to 9
Although very much tied to TSLA prices

Why trade and pay 40% taxes??

Also, I'm almost doubling my position. I'm leaving it for a decade. More relaxing than stressing out, trading, paying tax, making all those calculations.

I would suggest you post comments such as these in Tesla forums, not Lucid owners forums!
I own stock in both companies
/ enough said
I’ve already put you on my ignore list.
You should choose, ignore button for me as well make things much easier
Have a splendid week 👍

Last edited:
I agree with @quantum just sayin...

Can we please get back to the topic of this thread? And leave the personal stuff out of it?

Btw, owning stock means & proves nothing.
I don't like T, and think they are the worst, but I buy/sell T stock because I make money of it.

Lucid is quite obviously a long play. I was lucky to buy early and sold half my position when it spiked (now playing with house money), but I don't expect that will happen again. Meanwhile it's nice to restock with the price so low. We'll get another bump when Gravity is out but the long view is for economy EVs (I want a Lucid Miata). Don't think we'll see the same mountain that Tesla made now that so many EV manufacturers are in play.
Lucid is too good of a car to fail. and people forget the stuff under the sheet metal can be licensed. There will always be support for the car. Owners are bonkers in love with them. What's the downside if Lucid disappears? Tuckers are worth a lot more since it went under.
1948 Tucker $3,500,000
1948-Tucker-Custom-Hot%20Rods%20&%20Customs--Car-101057026-114bbc8fad130323dd94c67e892266e5.jpg

I'm wondering why even care? Has someone put all their investment money on one horse? In that case = too stupid for Lucid.

Last edited:
Btw, owning stock means & proves nothing.
I don't like T, and think they are the worst, but I buy/sell T stock because I make money of it.
I'm pretty sure it's part of most index funds that model the 500. Few people know what they own in their IRAs / 401ks.

Back