Am I Being Unfair Here?

I think he might be referring the Asian executive cabin version in prototype photo.

I couldn’t blast AC in the back from front screen, I didn’t see option. Then I realized Lucid has each zone independent, but software would be nice to control back panel too. I told him to use back screen panel to adjust AC, he said it’s not there. Later on, I went to back to check, there is sliding bar between Sunshade and AC/screen, I just didn’t know about it back then to answer his fast query.

I wasn’t sure if that was positive or negative at first hearing it.

Yes, that “ugly” part irritated me a little.

Yes, that just left me a bad vibe on their exit.
I was even nice to let them coming to step on my new clean floor mat.

I didn’t feel the need to debate with stranger on subjective opinion. But I got really unpleasant to see they walked into the mall after they left my car with their car not plugged. They didn’t park next to me just to check out this new Lucid, but actually treated as parking space. When I get back to the states, I will take all pictures of them parking in EA station and find somewhere in Tesla forum to possibly shame them.
Are you saying you can't control the back ac from the pilot panel? Go to the climate, then swipe it left and the rear settings come up.

Are you saying you can't control the back ac from the pilot panel? Go to the climate, then swipe it left and the rear settings come up.
I never tried to configure the back cabin specifically. I guess you can say I’m a driver-oriented guy. And my kids never asked me that question when sitting in the back. They figured out themselves.

“The doors are low to get into car”
It’s nice right? Especially compared to a Model S?
I wasn’t sure if that was positive or negative at first hearing it.

Yeah, so honest breakdown of this. I have grandparents that are fairly up there in their years and have a difficult time getting in/out of certain types of cars.

Porsche Taycan - Was extraordinarily difficult for them to get in and out. It is a sports like car, and this is expected. The main issues were 3 fold.
- Low to the ground
- Small door clearance
- Tight seats

Tesla Model S - Was semi difficult for them to get in/out of. There were a few issues with both seating and clearance:
- Still fairly low (honestly)
- Small door clearance (it isn't a 90 degree opening)
- The actual seats in the back are slippery and do not hug you... at all
- There's a lip on the back doors that you have to get over. The actual clearance for a straight line where your feet can clear getting in is horrifically bad.

Mercedes EQS 580 - This was perfect regarding getting in/out but IS a very big sedan.. it's not a sports car:
- High up off the ground and there's little "squatting" required to get in
- Door opens fairly wide
- No real lip and plenty of room to plant your feed
- Easy to slide in and fit into the seats

Regarding the Lucid, the door clearance problem is completely removed with how wide the doors open, but it is extremely low to the ground in a sporty fashion. This does making getting in/out difficult ... but isn't must of an unexpected thing when shopping in this category or comparing with a Model S. If you were comparing with a compact SUV or something less sporty.. well duh.

Regarding the Lucid, the door clearance problem is completely removed with how wide the doors open, but it is extremely low to the ground in a sporty fashion. This does making getting in/out difficult ... but isn't must of an unexpected thing when shopping in this category or comparing with a Model S. If you were comparing with a compact SUV or something less sporty.. well duh.
Well obviously he was comparing my AGT to his MS. I always tell people, look you can open 90 degrees wide to get in and out of car. The cabin space and that door is part of what I’m proud of this sedan.

We had couple Lucid shirts that we purchased after we ordered the car at the studio. Once, I went to Costco wearing it. As I got out of my car (a Tesla), a guy from a Tesla-3 nearby looked at then walked pass me, put up a middle finger, and kept on walking. Guess he's the "true" fanboy

I had one of this fanboy treatment experience at EA charging station. Tesla Model S owner pulled into stall space while I was charging, knocked on my windows with his son. “I have never seen a Lucid car before, do you mind I can go inside to take a look?” “Sure!” That was a mistake to agree. He came in and left me bad vibes on the way out. The only thing he said nice was back seats have space. other stuffs he criticized after interrogating me features are…

“The back seat cannot recline”
“The AC is weak in this car, back screen panel cannot adjust AC, you need to complain to Lucid” (this was simply not true as I didn’t know there was a sliding bar on UI to bring out backseat adjustment at the time)
“The doors are low to get into car”
“Your navigation app look ugly, just fancy with 2 screens”
Last thing in the way out, he made a remark with his teen son. “Let’s go, son! This car cannot beat Tesla, it can just beat European car. Thank you for showing me.”

Then they left. What pissed me more wasn’t about criticism vibe, but he basically just parked his Model-S next to that EA stall and went into the mall with his son, and thus denying other EV brands owner to use an available stall. That act basically made me complained him on the other thread that is current locked for unnecessary negativity.

I will be mindful in the future who wants to check out the car.
I hope I run into a couple of assholes like those two when I get my Lucid, first I would have to make Mr. Finger feel like the buffoon that he is, and for Mr. Car inspection I would have to conduct a reciprocal car inspection on the Tesla, so much fun 😝

One of my guys flew to Detroit this morning to pickup a Polestar 2 we bought for a company car, he hit an EA station in Kalamazoo and there was (4) Rivians there, he said everyone was cool, complimentary, and all were checking out each others rides.

After calling my partner out for being constantly negative towards a company and car I brought into. I got this comment……

“I just don’t like lucid, at all. So I don’t feel compelled to find anything good at all. Because it doesn’t interest me so I’d rather focus my energy on other brands and cars I like”

After calling my partner out for being constantly negative towards a company and car I brought into. I got this comment……

“I just don’t like lucid, at all. So I don’t feel compelled to find anything good at all. Because it doesn’t interest me so I’d rather focus my energy on other brands and cars I like”
time for a new partner!

What does this even mean… she doesn’t like the car’s appearance?

What does this even mean… she doesn’t like the car’s appearance?
Will never say a positive thing about the car even if it’s good. Everything about the car is negative. After being in it, there is not one thing to like about it at all.

Will never say a positive thing about the car even if it’s good. Everything about the car is negative. After being in it, there is not one thing to like about it at all.
That’s a bummer to have someone crap all over something you enjoy. What does your partner drive? Next time your they decide to give unsolicited feedback on the vehicle, threaten to launch it in sprint mode to demonstrate it’s the second fastest EV sedan and then immediately afterwards drive the car over 400 miles until close to zero % without stopping to prove the range superiority. Maybe that will get them to keep their opinions to themselves?

Remember...the laws of physics...opposites attract.

Back