Alright, What Is This In The Parking Lot?

DJL

Verified Owner
A blowup of shot taken by Bears Workshop's drone shows a blurry image of a strange shape. What the heck is this? Any ideas?

Attachments

• What Is This.jpg
    What Is This.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 335
A blowup of shot taken by Bears Workshop's drone shows a blurry image of a strange shape. What the heck is this? Any ideas?
Waldo?? ;)

interesting...the video got taken down

My count for all parking lots was 192 with 108 darker cars, 38 light color cars and 46 wrapped cars, for what it is worth. It hard for me to distinguish accurately between black and red along with between white and silver.

Posted in another thread. Was told today that all the uncovered cars in the upper lot ARE NOT customer cars.They are cars for other purposes - demo cars, cars for studios, etc.

Posted in another thread. Was told today that all the uncovered cars in the upper lot ARE NOT customer cars.They are cars for other purposes - demo cars, cars for studios, etc.
No way...that's so many non customer cars if true.

No way...that's so many non customer cars if true.
That is what I said. Told them they should focus more on making customer cars.

The uncovered cars. So all those cars that look silver, have a metal roof, etc. are likely test vehicles to get the production correct. Some are going to studios for test drives, some are demos, etc.

The uncovered cars. So all those cars that look silver, have a metal roof, etc. are likely test vehicles to get the production correct. Some are going to studios for test drives, some are demos, etc.
Wow, then they are pumping out the test cars...

Or those cars are "seconds" that are blemished in some way and not up to quality standards for customer delivery.

Whoa, that is interesting. Who told you that? Throughout the months there have been tons of cars moving in and out of that area. I always thought they were parked there after coming off the line, waiting for first inspection. Never the less, I would assume that they would still count in the production numbers.

Whoa, that is interesting. Who told you that? Throughout the months there have been tons of cars moving in and out of that area. I always thought they were parked there after coming off the line, waiting for first inspection. Never the less, I would assume that they would still count in the production numbers.
My DA. I was telling him about my concerns with my car being outside for months in the AZ heat and blowing sand with the effects on the battery and paint.

Back