ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Let’s see we can get a Telegram group going here eventually for gathering events down the road.

(Maybe shock Elon Musk one day passing thru his office parking lot “13101 Tesla Road, Austin, TX”) 🤣

Handle - location
——————————-
Tesla2.0 - West Houston, Katy

Once delivery gets closer, am debating whether to wait for delivery in Austin or pick up at Houston SC. If the latter, maybe an earlier delivery window?

Once delivery gets closer, am debating whether to wait for delivery in Austin or pick up at Houston SC. If the latter, maybe an earlier delivery window?
Depends if you want to do PPF or not, if you want to do PPF, I would advise avoid highway driving and wrap first, so let them deliver. If you want to inspect first in Houston, their next door SC has PPF shop too which I did mine there.

Definitely going to PPF. Almost certainly will wait for delivery especially since I don't want to drive through any of I-10 construction zones. Have seen a couple PPF shops in the Austin area that have done Lucid's, so that's always a plus too...

Houston/Katy

Let’s see we can get a Telegram group going here eventually for gathering events down the road.

(Maybe shock Elon Musk one day passing thru his office parking lot “13101 Tesla Road, Austin, TX”) 🤣
Well I’m not in Texas but next door in Arkansas. I’m looking to join/form a Lucid owners club/group. I’ve been told Lucid plans to start a corporate sponsored group with annual events. I hope that happens.
I would love to follow your group and attend any in person events. If you form an fb group please let me know.
I’ve done this with other car groups as well as airplanes. It’s a lot of fun and educational to get together.

Well I’m not in Texas but next door in Arkansas. I’m looking to join/form a Lucid owners club/group. I’ve been told Lucid plans to start a corporate sponsored group with annual events. I hope that happens.
I would love to follow your group and attend any in person events. If you form an fb group please let me know.
I’ve done this with other car groups as well as airplanes. It’s a lot of fun and educational to get together.
Where did you hear the corporate sponsorship thing from?

Where did you hear the corporate sponsorship thing from?
It’s reliable. One of their executive team. I’d rather not put him in the spot. I spoke to him recently about it and he said unfortunately it wasn’t going to be him but the responsibility was being moved to someone in their marketing department. He didn’t know who yet.

It’s reliable. One of their executive team. I’d rather not put him in the spot. I spoke to him recently about it and he said unfortunately it wasn’t going to be him but the responsibility was being moved to someone in their marketing department. He didn’t know who yet.
Great! That's exciting news! Was just curious since nothing had been hinted at or rumored...now you've started one!

I’ve been asking Service Center back then in early July, they told me no such local FB page or local club yet and hoping some owner can start one. They delivered 125+ units up to July. So Houston Service was quite busy until late June and July. So I thought there was factory delay in June. But I’ve heard they are back being busy again. Our Service Center guy Josh is a wonderful concierge! I’m giving out a shout out to Josh!!

I’ve joined a convoy of 40+ Jeep Wrangler. It’s fun, they have periodic small charity event get together every few weeks. And it is quite a sight to behold whenever all lined up on highway or filled up in parking lot. On annual Topless Jeep Day, we can see thousands of Jeeps alongside Texas beaches.

I’ve been asking Service Center back then in early July, they told me no such local FB page or local club yet and hoping some owner can start one. They delivered 125+ units up to July. So Houston Service was quite busy until late June and July. So I thought there was factory delay in June. But I’ve heard they are back being busy again. Our Service Center guy Josh is a wonderful concierge! I’m giving out a shout out to Josh!!
Make a telegram chat and I'll add the link to the post

Back