ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Thanks.. is TX Tag cheaper to use than EZPass? Any other advantages?

Texas Owners, Has anyone tried ordering a toll EZ Pass and realized that of the vehicle manufacturers listed, Lucid isn't there.. so how did you register for your Toll tag??
When I requested my TX TollTag there was an Other category that I used. FYI, I initially registered my temporary paper tag from Lucid then updated it online once I received my plates…

Thanks ..I just signed up for a TxTag...hopefully my the garage security gate at my workplace also recognizes the TxTag and opens up automatically as it did with an EZPass...oh thefirst world problems we face...

Texas Owners, Has anyone tried ordering a toll EZ Pass and realized that of the vehicle manufacturers listed, Lucid isn't there.. so how did you register for your Toll tag??
yes Lucid is not listed there I have added as LANCIA and it is working as expected.

Hi Texas Lucid owners. I saw in the Touring delivery thread that I should not have sales tax charged on my PA and that I would need to pay the tax when I registered the car. Looking to get confirmation here because my current PA has sales tax included, but would like to correct if I am just going to have to get a refund from Lucid.

Hi Texas Lucid owners. I saw in the Touring delivery thread that I should not have sales tax charged on my PA and that I would need to pay the tax when I registered the car. Looking to get confirmation here because my current PA has sales tax included, but would like to correct if I am just going to have to get a refund from Lucid.
I vaguely recalled back in last year April I paid Lucid and Lucid paid all for sales tax and mailed me my plates.

Perhaps it varies between cash and finance purchase ? I paid cash and paid sales tax at registration.

Let’s have a Houston Lucid Air meet up sometimes this year!

I’ve only seen 3 other Lucid’s this year in the Greater Houston in the last 11 months. I would like to see more together!

I haven't seen a single Lucid on the road yet(in southeast Houston - Clearlake/Friendswood). The only other one I see regularly, is in the parking lot ! ! !

Lucid paid my taxes and fees. Post-PA, I signed the docs Lucid sent me for them to transfer title from AZ to TX. Received plates from Texas DMV a little over 3 months later...

I haven't seen a single Lucid on the road yet(in southeast Houston - Clearlake/Friendswood). The only other one I see regularly, is in the parking lot ! ! !
Hope we run in to each other soon, I am in Clearlake area,
I got my red Zenith Air touring about a week, love it. Will bring my air in for PPF, ceramic Coating and nano ceramic tint in this Monday at Tint word. Hope they do a good job on my Air

Thought of meet up somewhere inside Houston 610 loop area if we are able to pull at least 8 Lucid Air together for a convoy?

0CF48930-C59E-448D-8A15-9215AAC7EBD3.png

7-Eleven has introduced their new “7Charge”network around 7-Eleven convenient store gas station around country —— 90 kW DCFC

7-Eleven has introduced their new “7Charge”network around 7-Eleven convenient store gas station around country —— 90 kW DCFC

I'll see if I can head up to the 7Charge location here in Dallas and post my experience. That location appears to have been around for a while based on plugshare comments.

Has anyone put a toll tag on their Air 's windshield? Where is the best place to put it on without obstructing the view and looks nice when looking in from outside?
And if you wouldn't mind, may I have a picture please. Thanks!

Has anyone put a toll tag on their Air 's windshield? Where is the best place to put it on without obstructing the view and looks nice when looking in from outside?
And if you wouldn't mind, may I have a picture please. Thanks!
I lowered my passenger side sun visor...and used some tape to secore the toll tag on to the caution sticker and folded it back up....you cant see it from the outside...cant see it from the inside...works perfectly...

I lowered my passenger side sun visor...and used some tape to secore the toll tag on to the caution sticker and folded it back up....you cant see it from the outside...cant see it from the inside...works perfectly...
Brilliant idea! Picture?

Back