Alexa plus display related issues documented since delivery

I’m having similar issues with Alexa on 1.2.7. If I the car is on the home screen and I ask Alexa to take me to a location, don’t get an answer, then ask again, the pilot screen and right display screen both freeze up until I can reset the car. I’m guessing either because (1) the maps function doesn’t boot reliably when using Alexa or (2) similar to Mustafa in Austin Powers, the Lucid doesn’t like being asked the same question more than once.

View attachment 3921
@Dortreo, that was exactly what I saw on my GT (see highlighted text below) a couple of days ago. The only difference is what triggered mine was different from yours. I was about to ask it to skip a song on Spotify but I never quite got there. It never responded to the wake word.

Aug-05-2022:.

• Alexa refused to respond to wake word on the drive back to home from work. It was responding about 10 minutes earlier while in the parking lot at work.
  • Something I had never tried before - I decided to press the "microphone" button on the steering wheel. This brought back the blue glowing Alexa ribbon but no response from Alexa. A second press of that button and the right side of the cockpit display along with the pilot panel froze.
  • There were no issues driving. I pulled over to a parking lot and on a positive note, both the 360 surround view and rear-view camera on top popped up without a glitch.
  • Everything was back to normal after a reset and I continued back home.

Back