Just ordered an Air Touring on March 15! Excited to get the car since I have not sat in one and of course not driven one as well. Any ideas of the timeframe from order placed to delivery? Someone on social told me 2 years? Thoughts?
Just ordered an Air Touring on March 15! Excited to get the car since I have not sat in one and of course not driven one as well. Any ideas of the timeframe from order placed to delivery? Someone on social told me 2 years? Thoughts?
Just ordered an Air Touring on March 15! Excited to get the car since I have not sat in one and of course not driven one as well. Any ideas of the timeframe from order placed to delivery? Someone on social told me 2 years? Thoughts?
Also, if you have a chance to read these forums. I feel, but cannot be certain, that the amount of information we have here on this forum is more than anywhere else outside of Lucid HQ.Depends a lot on your configuration as well, such as color, wheels, and interior. For example, Touring comes standard with 20" wheels, however, because they're delayed until July, and Grand Touring holders will have priority delaying Touring orders with these wheels more. I see Touring orders to start confirming in June timeframe and begin deliveries in late July to early August for those with Touring reservations made in 2020. For those with 2022 orders, it'll likely be first half of 2023. Not two years.
Word to the wise: People on the Facebook group and Twitter will tell you their pessimistic views that are almost always based on ignorance.
And maybe more than a lot of folks inside HQ.Also, if you have a chance to read these forums. I feel, but cannot be certain, that the amount of information we have here on this forum is more than anywhere else outside of Lucid HQ.