Air Pure standard equipment

I'm editing the list @Stevepatek put together from his SA for the Touring removing what is not on the Pure:

• Standard 480hp with 406 miles of range. Rear Wheel Drive.
  • Standard 19" range wheels
  • Stellar White and Infinite Black are standard no-cost colors.
  • Standard Independent Front 5-Link Suspension and Rear Integral-Link Suspension with Semi-Active Dampers.
  • Rack & Pinion Electronic Power Steering with Speed Sensitive Assist.
  • Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution | Power-Assisted Front & Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes with Automatic Regeneration.
  • 756v Charging System.
  • Standard Adaptive LED Front Lighting System with Daytime Signature LED Lighting and Charging Status Indication.
  • Standard Soft-Close Doors.
  • Standard Heated Precision Windshield Wipers.
  • Standard Metal Roof with Q4 availability.
  • Standard Personalized Driver Profiles with Facial Recognition (5 Saved + Guest Profiles).
  • Power Open/Close Front Trunk and Rear Trunk Closures.
  • Mojave Purluxe.
  • Standard 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory. Heated Front Seats with Heated Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel.
  • Standard Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting.
  • Standard Cabin HEPA Filtration.
  • Standard 12-Speaker 500-Watt Audio System (Q4 Availability).
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and Amazon Alexa Voice Integration.
  • Standard 3-Years of Complimentary Charging through Electrify America when reserved before June 30th 2022.
  • DreamDrive (base) ADAS System.
DreamDrive - Driver Monitoring System (Includes Distracted Driver Alert & Drowsy Driver Alert)
- Front & Rear Cross Traffic Protection
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning - Lane Departure Protection
- Rear Pedestrian Collision Protection
- Highway Assist (Includes Lane Centering Control & Traffic Jam Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Limit Assist
- Traffic Drive-Off Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Park In & Out (Parallel & Perpendicular)
- Park Distance Warning - Park Comfort Braking
- Rear View Monitoring

Note the lack of 360 surround view and blind spot display

0 - 60 in 3.8 seconds with summer performance tires

We also know that some of the interior materials is downgraded from the GT (no alcantara and different grade leather) and it may be that it is downgraded further from the Touring.
Can’t believe for $87k I’m not getting leather but soft-close doors…a bit backwards IMO

I hate leather as a seat option, we have better tech today so I prefer modern materials.
you say that...but damn that one review was right. The car SMELLS good

I agree, it's time Lucid settled on a feature set for each trim and made that knowledge public. Even the "compare" feature on the web site has several blanks for Touring and Pure still. Seems late in the game for them not to have committed to these things. Maybe they are afraid of dropped reservations if they announce some of these final specs? Either way, they need to get the info out there.

Now that I've realized that the 360 view and blind spot cameras are in the dream drive pro package I'll probably get that. So for me its a Pure, 19 inch wheels, AWD, SSPro, DD and Silver Paint. If my math is right and I'm still eligible for original pricing I'm $12,600 from the price of the Touring equipped with the same options. If I knew what I was getting for 12k I would consider upgrading.

Reactions: DBV
I think the speaker difference is surreal pro or not.
Yes I agree. Interestingly you cannot even select the non-pro option on the Pure or the Touring when designing a vehicle. The radio button is greyed out and says later availability. Solid Roof is also greyed out for Touring.

I've watched these pages get updated over time, and I do think it may be a matter of which information is given when. I think the Pure has been evolving for many months, as they make decisions about what to include and what not to include. Supply constraints and pricing has probably led to some changing of heart about certain features to include.

I don't think the 3D team on the web site necessarily always has up-to-the-minute information about these things. My guess is the 3D models do get updated periodically internally as they decide on what to include and what not to include, and then those updated 3D renderings go to the web team later. I trust the hardware rendering to be accurate much more than the software, for sure. The dashboard on the Touring, for instance, does show the lack of Alcantara.

The software screens in all of these renderings are definitely just generic UI, based on the GT/Dream. The Touring's Pilot Panel shows the Massage tab, for instance, which we have been told will not be included.

I agree, it's time Lucid settled on a feature set for each trim and made that knowledge public. Even the "compare" feature on the web site has several blanks for Touring and Pure still. Seems late in the game for them not to have committed to these things. Maybe they are afraid of dropped reservations if they announce some of these final specs? Either way, they need to get the info out there.
Wait what? Blind spot cameras is not standard on the Pure? Damn…things keep getting worse.

Wait what? Blind spot cameras is not standard on the Pure? Damn…things keep getting worse.
They are part of Dream Drive Pro. So they are available on the Pure. Just not standard.

Now that I've realized that the 360 view and blind spot cameras are in the dream drive pro package I'll probably get that. So for me its a Pure, 19 inch wheels, AWD, SSPro, DD and Silver Paint. If my math is right and I'm still eligible for original pricing I'm $12,600 from the price of the Touring equipped with the same options. If I knew what I was getting for 12k I would consider upgrading.
You get 20" wheels, leather interior options, and nice badging that says, "Touring" ;)

You get 20" wheels, leather interior options, and nice badging that says, "Touring" ;)
Well, you also get "ventilated" seats and your choices of Leather vs non Leather interior (as well as different colors of seating) and now, apparently, the window screens.

Well, you also get "ventilated" seats and your choices of Leather vs non Leather interior (as well as different colors of seating) and now, apparently, the window screens.
And don't forget the extra HP, most likely, even with the AWD Pure. And the option for the glass roof.

I feel like the price jump from Pure to Touring makes more sense than the jump from Touring to GT. If you're considering loading up a Pure with most of the options, anyway, that is.

And don't forget the extra HP, most likely, even with the AWD Pure. And the option for the glass roof.

I feel like the price jump from Pure to Touring makes more sense than the jump from Touring to GT. If you're considering loading up a Pure with most of the options, anyway, that is.

Totally, I'm upgrading my reservation to Touring from Pure.

I holding out hope the Pure isn’t as stripped down as speculated. If so, I might have to bail :( the Touring will be out my reach.

I holding out hope the Pure isn’t as stripped down as speculated. If so, I might have to bail :( the Touring will be out my reach.
Well, the things missing from the Pure may not be significant. I mean, you still get all the engineering, design, interior space. The luxury may be a slight decrease or may not. And there can be a significant cost savings with the Pure. My wife did not want a "black" interior, so I had to go to the Touring level. Otherwise, I would have gone with a pure and maybe a base pure, cuz $$$.

Well, the things missing from the Pure may not be significant. I mean, you still get all the engineering, design, interior space. The luxury may be a slight decrease or may not. And there can be a significant cost savings with the Pure. My wife did not want a "black" interior, so I had to go to the Touring level. Otherwise, I would have gone with a pure and maybe a base pure, cuz $$$.
I totally agree. The Pure is a great value, if you go base and maybe only add one or two options. You get the best features of the GT at a fraction of the price. The giant rear seating area, the big frunk, the efficient motors, OTA updates, the same touch screens, the great driving dynamics.

Since I also want AWD and 20' wheels besides DDP and SSP on my Pure, if I upgrade to Touring, it then already has AWD and 20' wheels
The difference between these two isn't too much, but I'll have 620HP, ventilated leather seats, etc.
Seems like a good deal, perhaps?🤔

Since I also want AWD and 20' wheels besides DDP and SSP on my Pure, if I upgrade to Touring, it then already has AWD and 20' wheels
The difference between these two isn't too much, but I'll have 620HP, ventilated leather seats, etc.
Seems like a good deal, perhaps?🤔
It's your money, you buy whatever you want. That's what I say. I am just not going to go beyond what I plan to spend, period...options be dammed. Could I go up, yes. Will I, No! That's just me though. This is my car and my wife gets little say on this...it's mine.

I am not going to go up in price unless I hit the lotto then I will call Lucid and make a custom Air with 2000HP 🤣

Ha ha yes its all for the badging :). I'm done with low profile tires. I live in Dallas and my current car has low profile tires and I've had 4 tires bulge on the side and I've had to replace 3 rims because of impacts in potholes etc that bend them enough to make the car vibrate at highway speeds. Dallas roads are horrible so I need the larger sidewall to absorb the impacts so sadly I'm stuck with the 19s.

This is my problem, a lot of what is missing is speculation or perhaps a sales advisor has said xyz but they don't seem to have a complete idea or list of the differences. I don't want to upgrade to Touring if most of the items will be present in the Pure. Give us an official list Lucid!

I just emailed my SA to ask for a specific list of differences between the Pure and the Touring. I'll update when I hear back.

I totally agree. The Pure is a great value, if you go base and maybe only add one or two options. You get the best features of the GT at a fraction of the price. The giant rear seating area, the big frunk, the efficient motors, OTA updates, the same touch screens, the great driving dynamics.
Definitely get all that but for me personally, some of the items (so far speculated) to be missing like leather, ventilated seats, and lane turn cameras feels like should be standard.

Definitely get all that but for me personally, some of the items (so far speculated) to be missing like leather, ventilated seats, and lane turn cameras feels like should be standard.
The Pure only comes with Purluxe Mojave seating which is detailed on Lucids website in the build yours process. Also in the build yours process when you see the Dream Drive Pro option if you click on the “i” it says Pro includes. “Surround view display with blind spot monitoring”. So you can get both on the Pure and Touring but only with DDP. Neither of those are speculation but there is no reference to the removal of ventilated seats on the Pure but apparently others have been told that by their SA.

Back