Air Has No Satellite Radio? A bit of a disappointment to me

audiojerry

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
I drive with my wife from Wisconsin to Arizona and back every year as snowbirds. We travel through remote areas in Texas, New Mexico, and northern Arizona where there is no cell service. I didn't realize Lucid did not include satellite radio in its cars. Now my wife is angry at me because I didn't know about it before leasing.

Are there any plans by Lucid to add it?
Is there an aftermarket solution that does not require modifiying a leased vehicle?

I drive with my wife from Wisconsin to Arizona and back every year as snowbirds. We travel through remote areas in Texas, New Mexico, and northern Arizona where there is no cell service. I didn't realize Lucid did not include satellite radio in its cars. Now my wife is angry at me because I didn't know about it before leasing.

Is there an aftermarket solution that does not require modifiying a leased vehicle?
There are not any that I am aware of. @Alex added an aftermarket satellite

If you have an iPhone, you certainly can pull satellite radio off the app on your phone. But that may not fully solve your issues with isolated regions of the country. Download some audiobooks and be one with the car as you zoom through those areas!

Back