Air Dream Deliveries?

That may be the only way anyone will see one this week. I was dubious to begin with.

I’m curious if the Dream editions are being delivered directly to the owners home or to a showroom/service center?

We've seen these videos before and still nobody has even been contacted about a delivery, let alone a VIN #. Some were insistent it would be this week, so fingers crossed, we'll see. Until then, put me in the skeptical column.

I’m curious if the Dream editions are being delivered directly to the owners home or to a showroom/service center?

I've been told mine will be delivered to the home, as Florida has not yet issued Lucid a dealer license allowing the car to be delivered through a Design Studio or Service Center.

I've been told mine will be delivered to the home, as Florida has not yet issued Lucid a dealer license allowing the car to be delivered through a Design Studio or Service Center.
But you still haven't been contacted with a delivery date or VIN #, correct?

Well that’s convenient.
I hope Lucid has a quality control checklist that major manufacturers use before they release a car.
Unlike Tesla where the burden is on the owner.

Well that’s convenient.
I hope Lucid has a quality control checklist that major manufacturers use before they release a car.
Unlike Tesla where the burden is on the owner.
I think with Peter's obsession with quality control, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

But you still haven't been contacted with a delivery date or VIN #, correct?

Correct. I was told about the home delivery when my Delivery Advisor was collecting registration information from me at the time I confirmed my order.

I hope you get word this week!

That would be nice, but I'm not expecting it. I'm guessing delivery sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas in the most optimistic scenario.

"Transport Evolved" just posted an interesting video on why production rates are so low with new model introductions:

What I like about Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield is that she does a lot of digging into the innards of the EV industry across brands and puts out information that is difficult to find elsewhere. Of course, by putting out so much information, she occasionally gets things wrong. However, her staff tracks comments, and when those comments point out verifiable errors, "Transport Evolved" admits the error and publicly corrects itself. (There were two in this video that she readily acknowledged and corrected in the comments.)

I can't tell you how many videos about Lucid and other EVs I've watched that are so riddled with errors even a modicum of research would have caught that I can't make it to the end of the video.

Back