Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
- Lucid EVSE
- Nema 14-50 Adapter
- Nema 14-30 Adapter
- Lucid tire repair kit
- Lectron Tesla to J1772 Adapter
- Lectron J1776 40ft extension (blocked charging space or AirBnB 220v outlet inside house)

B092FD58-6DE5-4E6D-86CD-52C593F0922C.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you share the links for Lucid Tire repair kit and Lectron adaptor and extension cord, please?

Lucid Tire Repair Kit

Lectron Tesla to J1772 Adapter

Lectron J1773 Extension

Lectron J1773 Extension
Very useful if being ICEd at a L2 station. Just note that the extension cable is limited to 40 amps which would suffice for extending most EVSEs or the Lucid mobile charger plugged into a 240v outlet. HOWEVER, you won’t be able to use it to extend any EVSE that is hardwired and will draw more than 40 amps, especially the Lucid Home charger Which draws 80.

Very useful if being ICEd at a L2 station. Just note that the extension cable is limited to 40 amps which would suffice for extending most EVSEs or the Lucid mobile charger plugged into a 240v outlet. HOWEVER, you won’t be able to use it to extend any EVSE that is hardwired and will draw more than 40 amps, especially the Lucid Home charger Which draws 80.
Indeed. I have mostly in mind of indoor dryer unit, ice maker connect to EV on driveway aside L2 station get iced. 40 ft extension + 15 ft charging cord seens enough distance to do it.
Although EA 350kW is great and Lucid cut 1/3 to 1/2 of time waiting than other brands EV, not having to wait at rapid charge station is also plus and it’s healthier for battery 6-8kW charge and very glad to charge to 100% wake up first thing on road trip.

- Lucid EVSE
- Nema 14-50 Adapter
- Nema 14-30 Adapter
- Lucid tire repair kit
- Lectron Tesla to J1772 Adapter
- Lectron J1776 40ft extension (blocked charging space or AirBnB 220v outlet inside house)

View attachment 8690
I’m contemplating purchasing the Lectron adapter you mentioned. For the Lucid, just how fast IS charging at one of the Tesla destination chargers? To go from, say, 20% to 80%, about how many hours are we looking at? Just curious if this is practical for a road trip stop…

I’m contemplating purchasing the Lectron adapter you mentioned. For the Lucid, just how fast IS charging at one of the Tesla destination chargers? To go from, say, 20% to 80%, about how many hours are we looking at? Just curious if this is practical for a road trip stop…
In my experience, destination chargers vary significantly in rate of charge. I've seen 20 miles/hour and 70 miles/hour.

Reactions: HES
Tbh, I bought it as back up. So far, all the hotels I’ve stayed all have ChargePoint J1772, so I haven’t tried out yet. But just like tire repair kit, it’s in there just in case I need it.

Reactions: HES
Back