RESOLVED AGT stops charging

Been texting them every time this happened. So far, they have only been listening to what I tell them. No possible causes or solutions from them.
Where do you live? Are you using the lucid cable to charge? If so I’d bring the Lucid charger cable in to them and have them replace it. This only happens at home, or have you been able to replicate the problem at another level 2 charger? That’s actually bad advice to leave the door open as you could drain the 12v battery. I’d do two things: 1) find another L2 charger nearby and try and charge there while leaving the car. 2) if that works then it’s something to do with your home setup, possible the lucid cable. In that case ask service if you can bring the cable in, and your car so they can try it out.

Been texting them every time this happened. So far, they have only been listening to what I tell them. No possible causes or solutions from them.
Mine has been doing same thing for 3 weeks. Never had problem in the year I've owned AGT. Car stops charging when it goes to sleep. Wake it up and it starts charging, till it goes to sleep again. Mobile tech has been out. Gave me a new charging cable to try. Didn't help. Waiting to be advised of next step.

Forgot to update the thread -
Mobile tech noticed that the 14-50 adapter was not put in place completely into the charge cable (off by a 1-2mm). That was fixed, and did not face the issue again. I use the mobile charge cable for everyday charging!

I have had the same issue over recent weeks with the car charging for short periods and stopping. I read on another thread that the quality of the NEMA 14-50 varies widely. I had an Audi eTron before the Lucid and never had an issue. That vehicle only charges at just over 7kw. When my wife bought an XC40 recharge, we added another 50 amp circuit and outlet. The outlet used was of much higher quality. I unplugged my Lucid Charger from the original outlet and plugged into her outlet and the car charged completely with no issues. I also noticed that the plug and outlet (original one) was very hot when I unplugged the cord. I am having the original outlet replaced and hoping that solves the issue. I know that temps around the country have been up in recent weeks. I don't know it that is adding to the issue. Best of luck to everyone and I hope your issues are solved quickly.

Forgot to update the thread -
Mobile tech noticed that the 14-50 adapter was not put in place completely into the charge cable (off by a 1-2mm). That was fixed, and did not face the issue again. I use the mobile charge cable for everyday charging!
Do you unplug it from the outlet after charging or do you just leave it plugged into the wall? If the former, constantly plugging and unplugging can wear out the outlet connection. That is one of the reasons why EVSE manufacturers generally recommend hard wiring. I did go with the plug but I leave my EVSE always plugged in; I just got the plug in case I have a warranty issue.

Do you unplug it from the outlet after charging or do you just leave it plugged into the wall? If the former, constantly plugging and unplugging can wear out the outlet connection. That is one of the reasons why EVSE manufacturers generally recommend hard wiring. I did go with the plug but I leave my EVSE always plugged in; I just got the plug in case I have a warranty issue.
I leave it plugged in all the time.

Hi I just started having this same problem in the last couple of days (using supplied charging cable with Nema 14-50 plug; car stops charging when it goes to sleep). Was there a definitive resolution? My cable seems well connected and has the slow flashing white logo…

Hi I just started having this same problem in the last couple of days (using supplied charging cable with Nema 14-50 plug; car stops charging when it goes to sleep). Was there a definitive resolution? My cable seems well connected and has the slow flashing white logo…
Contact service.

Had the problem today. Contacted customer service. They will be reaching out Monday.

Car was reading 110+ in our garage. My suspicion is the heat of the garage is kicking a safety switch (outside temps plus car charging heat). Charged the car with the garage door open with no issues.

Had the problem today. Contacted customer service. They will be reaching out Monday.

Car was reading 110+ in our garage. My suspicion is the heat of the garage is kicking a safety switch (outside temps plus car charging heat). Charged the car with the garage door open with no issues.
If it's hot a lot of the year, you might want to consider a mini split for the garage.

My AGT continues to stop charging after 5-10% and goes to sleep. I have to wake it up and it starts to charge again. When I called customer service they said they are working on it as it is a known software bug. They recommend leaving one of the doors open to stop the car from going to sleep???
I’ve been having the same issue!! I need to make a 1000 Mike drive leaving this morning, plugged in last night with 396 miles of range left, checked the charge before heading to bed and it was at 425, woke up to find I only had 426 mi of range. 6 months ago (?) this wasn’t an issue.

My AGT continues to stop charging after 5-10% and goes to sleep. I have to wake it up and it starts to charge again. When I called customer service they said they are working on it as it is a known software bug. They recommend leaving one of the doors open to stop the car from going to sleep???
Ok

I encountered the similar charging issue for past one month - I started to keep the garage door open while car is being charged and the issue has resolved.
I had same problem. It is the 240 plug. It was getting overheated and therefore overheating the charging unit. Replaced plug with different one and problem was resolved

Wall socket. Working perfectly now
Cheap 14-30 outlets the you buy at Home Depot can overheat, that heat transfers into the Lucid cable and the cable turns off. Buy an industrial outlet instead, it will be much safer and operate much cooler. Bryant seems to be the least expensive industrial 14-30 outlet.

Was having same problem over a period of weeks. Mobile service tried new charging cable (one that came with car). That didn't fix it. They then suspected it was the 14-50 outlet. Electrician checked it. No problems. They brought me a loaner (also an AGT) and trucked mine to service center. The loaner charged on my garage outlet fine. The service center diagnosed this part was defective on my AGT:

P11-Y12100-06 ASSY PORTABLE EVSE 10KW WHOLE SET

They replaced it and problem was solved. Couldn't be happier with the Riviera Beach service center. They are tops.

Back