Activate Highway Assist

Yes. Struggled to learn that! Different behavior. Adaptive cruise working. Just not Highway Assist, which is a downgrade from my other cars (Volvos). I just don't know what has gotten deprecated given DOT issues and the Tesla recall on DDP. Also almost no settings in my Dream Drive menu.
Can you post a pic of your DD options

Any chance you were on a trial for DDPro? Or that your car thinks you were?

I've noticed no difference in availability of HA or options in settings for HA.
Good point. I have DDP and SSP for the life of the lease. WIll call them now

Can you post a pic of your DD options
I will do it when I go down to the vehicle at the end of the day.
Good point. I have DDP and SSP for the life of the lease. WIll call them now
Called Lucid. Confimed it was there. They did a remote infotainment reset? Anyway, now I have the full DDP Menu. Will test HA on my commute home. Thanks everyone

Is there a way to DELETE Highway Assist from a GT ? Can I hack into the car and edit this crap out?

Today I was using Highway Assist on a section of I-25 near Santa Fe. The HA was engaged, centered beautifully at 75mph for several miles when it started to follow a nicely marked exit/off ramp rather than the Interstate. A tap of the brake and it was easy to recover and stay with the Highway, but attention definitely needed when using this feature.
any experiences like this?
My last car, a BMW, used to do this on the highway when I was in cruise control: it would try to take me through the exit.

Is there a way to DELETE Highway Assist from a GT ? Can I hack into the car and edit this crap out?
For a honest response, you probably could ask a Lucid person. They would likely be very confused, but I'm sure its possible. You would also lose other DDP features, though.

No. Learn to use it, or don’t turn it on.

Learning to use it is beneficial.

I will do it when I go down to the vehicle at the end of the day.

Called Lucid. Confimed it was there. They did a remote infotainment reset? Anyway, now I have the full DDP Menu. Will test HA on my commute home. Thanks everyone

This is my dream drive menu. I tried all the way home to get HA to come on on Driving home on a six lane divided Dulles toll road in Northern Virginia. I held buttons down and never got past adaptive cruise

Attachments

• IMG_6422.mov
    13.2 MB
Certainly looks like you have DDP there, and I can confirm I've used HA on the Dulles toll road myself. You should also be getting a notification to the left of your speedometer when you turn on ACC on a suitable road that says "Highway Assist is available, long press to activate." If you don't see that, maybe try a logo reset (settings > about, hold on the Air logo until it reboots). If that doesn't work, I'd talk to service again.

Certainly looks like you have DDP there, and I can confirm I've used HA on the Dulles toll road myself. You should also be getting a notification to the left of your speedometer when you turn on ACC on a suitable road that says "Highway Assist is available, long press to activate." If you don't see that, maybe try a logo reset (settings > about, hold on the Air logo until it reboots). If that doesn't work, I'd talk to service again.
OK thanks. Trying to see of I need to calibrate? Have not driven it 20-30 miles (in a row) yet. Does this calibration need to be done in Adpative Cruise? Also, do I need to have the lucid nav on and not CarPlay/Waze for this? Would seem odd.

OK thanks. Trying to see of I need to calibrate? Have not driven it 20-30 miles (in a row) yet. Does this calibration need to be done in Adpative Cruise? Also, do I need to have the lucid nav on and not CarPlay/Waze for this? Would seem odd.
There shouldn't be any need for you to calibrate anything. It just worked for me - I activated it on my (very short) way home from Tysons after delivery without issue. And no, you don't need to use Lucid nav for this, though you could check the Lucid nav to make sure it's not wildly wrong about your location or something. I imagine the HA geofencing uses the same GPS as nav.

There shouldn't be any need for you to calibrate anything. It just worked for me - I activated it on my (very short) way home from Tysons after delivery without issue. And no, you don't need to use Lucid nav for this, though you could check the Lucid nav to make sure it's not wildly wrong about your location or something. I imagine the HA geofencing uses the same GPS as nav.
I remember it needing to calibrate for a few miles when I first got the car.

I remember it needing to calibrate for a few miles when I first got the car.
I’m about to go tested again but now I’m discouraged after the logo reset to see this message

Attachments

• IMG_6425.jpeg
    IMG_6425.jpeg
    976.4 KB · Views: 30
Sorry for the play-by-play but I think it started working on this drive. I was about 6 miles in on the westbound toll road which was pretty empty for testing. I’ll make sure it’s still active on the return trip

Back