A eureka gold Air Dream range on Bat with 2 days left

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
Another Dream for sale currently at little over 50 k with 2 days left. This one might be hobbled due to a crease on a rear door, not horrible but will need paint. Only 1400 miles, otherwise great condition
IMG_7643.png

Dream edition range's tend to be rarer than DEP's, both in terms of used sales and in terms of how much Lucid directly sold to customers. I wonder if this will lead to an increase in price relative to DEP's?

Some damage noted in photos 34-36.

A range edition with aero dream wheels is an interesting combo.
It was suggested for DE owners to take the DE wheels as they were limited production, exclusive and would cost $10k to buy afterwards compared to the $4k for 19s.

I’ll go with a final price of over 75K even with some damage. 2022 GT are still in the 75K plus range on most sales info. DE sales have been strong

Last edited:
It was suggested for DE owners to take the DE wheels as they were limited production, exclusive and would cost $10k to buy afterwards compared to the $4k for 19s.
They may have had a change of heart on this. I blew a tire about a month ago and had to get a new rim and tire. They had the rim in stock and swapped it within a couple days.

They may have had a change of heart on this. I blew a tire about a month ago and had to get a new rim and tire. They had the rim in stock and swapped it within a couple days.
Oh, they do have replacements available, glad they took care of you =)

After bidding crossed 50k seller stated the car will get a new owner on Friday.
The seller posted 3 times after bidding crossed 50k, twice about the damage and then after those the comment you are referring to. I think that comment is a reflection of the ending date of the auction and not specifically related to the current bid price. It is not confirmation that the reserve has been met, but it also doesn't refute it.

Seller has specified that reserve is NOT met

It wasn't a dream edition, but a 22 GT was sold on carsandbids last week for $70k but that was before the buyers fee. Less than 10,000 miles and in perfect condition. I don't really know how to assess that damage on the DE. Would love to have one maybe once the lease ends on my touring next year. But by then it's 3+ years old, so I don't know. If I had to guess, $65-70k on this one. Hope they get more, though!

I’ll still go with that this De gets in the 80K range.
2022 GT prices have pretty much been 75k average at auctions with added buyers fee
Fee in January sold 77 and 78K. Manheim wholesale have been holding steady 74-75K range. Two cars that have been taking a beating on resale Taycan Turbo and Audi E Tron GT RS

Attachments

• IMG_9760.png
    IMG_9760.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I’ll still go with that this De gets in the 80K range.
2022 GT prices have pretty much been 75k average at auctions with added buyers fee
Fee in January sold 77 and 78K. Manheim wholesale have been holding steady 74-75K range. Two cars that have been taking a beating on resale Taycan Turbo and Audi E Tron GT RS
If the new Taycan wasn't so much better than the previous models, I'd be tempted. Maybe in a couple years...😂

Ok bidding is at 80k with two hours and 45 minutes left. Mjair23thegoat called it if it stalls here. My bet is 85k

Back