A Day with Lucid Sales & Service

Those look like DE wheels that have been powder coated.

Oh, yeah. Now that I look more closely, I see that. This was the only angle from which we could view the car, and it was hard to get a good side view. We stepped outside onto a little porch ramp and were stopped by Lucid personnel who told us we could go no further. And maybe the chrome is blackout film, as it looks darker than the Stealth I've seen in photos. I also notice the small film cutout in the lower passenger-side windshield that only appeared in the early Dream Editions. (Our car No. 154 had the cutout, but it was gone by the time our replacement car No. 395 was built.) The windows were so tinted that we could not make out the interior color, but it must have been the Santa Monica.

Oh, yeah. Now that I look more closely, I see that. This was the only angle from which we could view the car, and it was hard to get a good side view. We stepped outside onto a little porch ramp and were stopped by Lucid personnel who told us we could go no further. And maybe the chrome is blackout film, as it looks darker than the Stealth I've seen in photos. I also notice the small film cutout in the lower passenger-side windshield that only appeared in the early Dream Editions. (Our car No. 154 had the cutout, but it was gone by the time our replacement car No. 395 was built.) The windows were so tinted that we could not make out the interior color, but it must have been the Santa Monica.
@TWRAPS sells vinyl blackout for lucid wheels, but not for the DE 21s. Not super awful to cut yourself though.

I took Lucid up on dropping off the loaner to my house and picking my car up only to have them get into an accident when returning my car. 8 weeks on and my car is still in the body shop. Still needs to go back to Lucid for calibration when complete and then off to have PPF and ceramic coating redone. Will no doubt be a 10 to 12 week process.

Won’t be letting them drive it again.
Sorry to hear about your BAD EXPERIENCE & the accident. What state are you in & what is the name of the body shop?

So awesome to hear they have 25 loaners in Florida. Would be nice if they had one in Colorado.

Heck, it'd be nice if they had one service employee in Colorado.

But I digress…
Lucid opened the very first Service Center in Plainview, NY (Long Island area) which will serve pretty much all NY Metro area, maybe the whole Northeast until they open others, who knows when …. drove by this morning and the place was packed with cars.

Lucid opened the very first Service Center in Plainview, NY (Long Island area) which will serve pretty much all NY Metro area, maybe the whole Northeast until they open others, who knows when …. drove by this morning and the place was packed with cars.
What did you expect it to be packed with?

Back