5.0 miles/kWh: Say Hello to the World's Most Efficient Car

I recently took a trip to the NC mountains and on my return trip down the mountains I achieved what i thought was incredible mileage. I charged up and during the trip down the mountains, I went 37miles using only 3 kwh, or 12.3 miles/kwh. Also, for nearly 30 miles the trip meter did not register any kwh consumption and I actually increase SOC from 88% at initial charge to 90%. The issue I experience is that the trip meter never registered higher than 6.1m/kwh. Huh? Is 6.1 kwh/m the maximum amount on the trip meter? Hs anyone experienced anything like this? Feedback is welcomed.
Yes. The meter will never read above 6.1. Quirk in the software that's been there from the beginning.

I recently took a trip to the NC mountains and on my return trip down the mountains I achieved what i thought was incredible mileage. I charged up and during the trip down the mountains, I went 37miles using only 3 kwh, or 12.3 miles/kwh. Also, for nearly 30 miles the trip meter did not register any kwh consumption and I actually increase SOC from 88% at initial charge to 90%. The issue I experience is that the trip meter never registered higher than 6.1m/kwh. Huh? Is 6.1 kwh/m the maximum amount on the trip meter? Hs anyone experienced anything like this? Feedback is welcomed.
That’s the highest it goes.

Bummer. The computer can't deal with a simple arithmetic calculation? Don't see the point of the limitation. I think it would be cool to see how high the mileage can go in various driving conditions.
Lucid is not very good at math.

i've never gotten better than 3.9.

City driving: 3.9
All highway from NYC to NC: 3.9

not sure how people are getting 5+

i've never gotten better than 3.9.

City driving: 3.9
All highway from NYC to NC: 3.9

not sure how people are getting 5+
There have been many, many posts and thread about this subject. There are many factors that affect it and the biggest one is your speed.

Back